An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hilary's Plans As Our President

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209779' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:41 PM']Or they don't care about Civil Rights[/quote]
Don't make a generalization of all Republicans for what some believe. Being a Republican does NOT make me a racist! I am anything but! My best friend is black and my great grandfather's family was nearly annihilated in the Holocaust because they were Jewish. With this in my background, I make it a point to call people on it if they say anything remotely racist. I do care immensely about Civil Rights, that's why I'm not voting for Mrs. Clinton, because she supports the MURDER of innocent children (therefore depriving them of Civil Rights).

Besides (not to slam the Democrats), it was mostly Democrats who supported slavery, so I find it funny that people assume that all Republicans are racist. A grand majority are not and you don't have to be a Republican to be racist.

As for a car accident, those happen EVERY DAY. Mrs. Bush was 17 at the time, she might not have been the best driver, or she simply made a mistake. THAT HAPPENS! One of my best friends could have been KILLED if he hadn't thought quickly enough to swerve over to the right. It was an accident though, unlike Clinton's crimes, which were deliberate, and Kennedy's incident at Chappaquidick (sp?) seems very shady, Though it's horrible that someone so young had to die, it was not because she meant for him to die, it was an accident.

Edited by avemaria40

[quote name='avemaria40' post='1210550' date='Mar 8 2007, 07:03 PM']Besides (not to slam the Democrats), it was mostly Democrats who supported slavery, so I find it funny that people assume that all Republicans are racist. A grand majority are not and you don't have to be a Republican to be racist.[/quote]I don't usually get involved in political threads, but the historian in me insisted...

It [i]was[/i] mostly Democrats who supported slavery, but during the Civil Rights Era, there was a huge shift of southern Democrats (or "Dixiecrats") who switched parties and voted for well-known segregationist Strom Thurmond (R-SC). Politics took a big flip after WWII: the traditionally conservative Democrats became liberal, and the traditionally liberal Republicans became conservative. All this primarily because of segregation.

Just clearing up the historicity of politics. Debate may resume. :)

Edited by Paladin

That's true. Also during the Great Depression, many African-Americans started to go Democrat because they felt that their own party (the Republican Party) abandoned them.

I was just sick of Catholicnsd saying how anything that goes against Civil Rights "has to" be Republican and felt the need to add some history to it.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1210468' date='Mar 8 2007, 04:05 PM']Here ya go kiddo...scrounged this up....

The following is a list of dead people connected with Bill and Hillary Clinton:

-James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

-Vince Foster - Former White House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

-Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investi-gation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

-C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser - Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

-Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

-James Bunch Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

-James Wilson Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

-Kathy Ferguson Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

-Bill Shelton Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

-Gandy Baugh Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

-Florence Martin Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

-Suzanne Coleman Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

-Paula Grober Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

-Danny Casolaro Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

-Paul Wilcher Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

-Jon Parnell Walker Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

-Barbara Wise Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

-Charles Meissner Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

-Dr. Stanley Heard Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

-Barry Seal Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

-Stanley Huggins Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

-Hershell Friday Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

-Kevin Ives & Don Henry Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- Keith Coney Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988.

- Keith McMaskle Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

- Gregory Collins Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

-Jeff Rhodes He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

-James Milan Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

-Jordan Kettleson Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

-Richard Winters Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan[/quote]

You've only proven that either the Clinton Administion was opperated like the USSR or it suffered many tragic conquidences. Either way, I still don't understand what Mrs. Clinton had to do with it. However we know Mrs. Bush, who is also pro-abortion, killed a boy.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Paladin' post='1210559' date='Mar 8 2007, 06:24 PM']I don't usually get involved in political threads, but the historian in me insisted...

It [i]was[/i] mostly Democrats who supported slavery, but during the Civil Rights Era, there was a huge shift of southern Democrats (or "Dixiecrats") who switched parties and voted for well-known segregationist Strom Thurmond (R-SC). Politics took a big flip after WWII: the traditionally conservative Democrats became liberal, and the traditionally liberal Republicans became conservative. All this primarily because of segregation.

Just clearing up the historicity of politics. Debate may resume. :)[/quote]

After the death of Emmitt Till, his murders confessed to the crime. However, the Republican President Eisenhower, refused to grant the special Excutive permission needed to dismiss the Double Jeopardy rule, in this case, and therefore would clear the way for the re-trial of the murderers.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1210749' date='Mar 9 2007, 12:38 AM']You've only proven that either the Clinton Administion was opperated like the USSR or it suffered many tragic conquidences. Either way, I still don't understand what Mrs. Clinton had to do with it. However we know Mrs. Bush, who is also pro-abortion, killed a boy.[/quote]
Mrs Bush had a car accident. Mrs Clinton votes for the slicing and dicing of children. One was an accident, the other is deliberate.
Again you are comparing aples and oranges.

catholicinsd

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1210835' date='Mar 9 2007, 09:24 AM']Mrs Bush had a car accident. Mrs Clinton votes for the slicing and dicing of children. One was an accident, the other is deliberate.
Again you are comparing aples and oranges.[/quote]

Well, if it bothers you that much you really should try and convince her to change, but obiviously you don't care. All you do is critize her, which leads her further away.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1210852' date='Mar 9 2007, 11:39 AM']Well, if it bothers you that much you really should try and convince her to change, but obiviously you don't care. All you do is critize her, which leads her further away.[/quote]So Sen. Clinton is a victim, and her immoral positions are the fault of Cmom?

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1210852' date='Mar 9 2007, 10:39 AM']Well, if it bothers you that much you really should try and convince her to change, but obiviously you don't care. All you do is critize her, which leads her further away.[/quote]

The prolife movement is doing everything in its power to fight for change. Hilary Clinton is closed minded and won't change her ways. Her whole campaign is based on a pro-choice agenda she has. How dare you assume that we are not doing anything. It would be great if she would change her view, but right now, I want a president who will stand up for human right, including the rights of the unborn.

MilesChristi

[quote]Well, if it bothers you that much you really should try and convince her to change, but obiviously you don't care. All you do is critize her, which leads her further away.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Edited by MilesChristi

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1210852' date='Mar 9 2007, 10:39 AM']Well, if it bothers you that much you really should try and convince her to change, but obiviously you don't care. All you do is critize her, which leads her further away.[/quote]

now that is just completely foolish. First of all we're suppose to criticize our officials because this is a country by the people and for the people. What are we suppose to do, pat her on the back, tell her she's doing good but their are some areas of improvement? That would be a lie. She has absolutely no positions on the issues that could ever excuse her even the slightest of her extrememly pro-death, anti-family ways. Dont confuse her salvation and her relationship with God with her political stance. The former we care about and want not to lead her 'further away;' the latter, she should be criticized and defrocked for.

I'm a single-issue voter; not republican or democrat. It seems like the definition of "republican" has changed to "anti-democrat", and "democrat" has changed to "anti-republican". Life is our main issue now, so I'm voting for anyone who is pro-life, whether or not they're democrats or republicans.

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1211085' date='Mar 9 2007, 10:19 PM']I'm a single-issue voter; not republican or democrat. It seems like the definition of "republican" has changed to "anti-democrat", and "democrat" has changed to "anti-republican". Life is our main issue now, so I'm voting for anyone who is pro-life, whether or not they're democrats or republicans.[/quote]

That's me too! :)

Cinsd, I have to say I am honestly kind of offended by the way you keep bringing up Mrs. Bush's car wreck. It was not a criminal offense. It was a horrible accident. If you think it is at all unusual, look up some of the statistics. The frequency of this situation is why you, as a young male, have to pay so much in auto insurance. There are thousands of young people who have had to deal with this terrible situation, and they do not deserve your condemnation.

Again, you keep saying it as though she committed a crime. Would you feel comfortable attacking her with this incident to her face?

I am not happy with her pro-choice stance, but it is her personal opinion and she has no policy role. I think you have become a bit too entangled in a particular "party" line.

Don't get me wrong. Republicans are guilty of it A LOT, too. For the record, I think the "The Clintons killed Foster!" stuff is also quite silly.

In speaking about people in the public eye, I think we often let charity go by the wayside. :(

catholicinsd

[quote name='Maggie' post='1211146' date='Mar 9 2007, 11:32 PM']That's me too! :)

Cinsd, I have to say I am honestly kind of offended by the way you keep bringing up Mrs. Bush's car wreck. It was not a criminal offense. It was a horrible accident. If you think it is at all unusual, look up some of the statistics. The frequency of this situation is why you, as a young male, have to pay so much in auto insurance. There are thousands of young people who have had to deal with this terrible situation, and they do not deserve your condemnation.

Again, you keep saying it as though she committed a crime. Would you feel comfortable attacking her with this incident to her face?[/quote]

Congressman Bill Janklow of South Dakota did the same thing a few years back, and he went to jail, and resigned his House Seat.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1211160' date='Mar 10 2007, 01:04 AM']Congressman Bill Janklow of South Dakota did the same thing a few years back, and he went to jail, and resigned his House Seat.[/quote]

Congressman Janklow had a long history of reckless driving, he was a grown man, and, as I recall, he went through the stop sign at about 70 mph. He was charged with and convicted of vehicular manslaughter. Mrs. Bush has never been charged with a crime, and she was a 17-year-old kid when the incident occurred. She also doesn't have a position to resign from ("I regretfully announce that I am resigning from the... "office" of First Lady"? Would that require divorce or something?)

I don't think it's fair to go after her just because you don't like her husband. I am not in love with him, myself, on many issues. But try looking at this objectively. The average, non-partisan Joes who populate America would find your line of argument in extremely poor taste.