An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hilary's Plans As Our President

cmotherofpirl

catholicinsd

The piont is, if you don't want me to bring up Mrs. Bush's deadly past, then you don't bring up Mrs. Clinton's.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209626' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:48 AM']On Ms. Coulter, so you're saying using that term at all is alright?

Sen. Strom Thurmound run for president on a racist ticket, and Sen. Trent Lottt voted for him.

The out-going General at Reed was placed by Rumsfield, there were many media reports about the hospital while the Secatery was still in office.

In 1963 Michael D. Douglas, age 17, was killed after his classmate, Laura Welch (Bush) didn't stop for a sign and hit him.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with her using that term in the context she used it...which you would agree to IF you bothered to reserach what she actually said and the context in which she said it, AND if you weren't so blinded by hatred.

Strom's past is his, not that of a party. You conveniently left out the fact that the GOP was the party of Lincoln, who freed most of the slaves, and the party that fought for and passed the 14th and 15th amendments over the opposition of the Dems.

So? It is not the job of the Pres or the Secy of Def to run a hospital. duh. The guy in charge was fired, as he should have been. I see no issue here. The media reports...riiiight.

One word for ya...Chappaquiddick.....

catholicinsd

I have watch the video of Ms Coulter saying what she did, and to me it seems like that woman sees nothing wrong with using the f-bomb. Only a hateful person uses that word.

So where were all the Republicans on Sunday? Not in Selma marking the anniversary of the March?

As the President called for this War he bears some responsibilty in making sure the wounded recieve the best medical possible, but obviously he hasn't.

Chappaquidik was a bad deal, yet we're not discussioning the Kennedy Family saga.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209719' date='Mar 7 2007, 10:58 AM']The piont is, if you don't want me to bring up Mrs. Bush's deadly past, then you don't bring up Mrs. Clinton's.[/quote]
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
Mrs Bushs deadly past? It was a traffic accident.
Mrs Clinton is married to a common criminal who sold our nuclear secrets to China, comiitted adultery in the Oval office and pardoned convicted drug dealers for money - including people who gave money to Hillarys brother.
No comparison.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209747' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:51 AM']I have watch the video of Ms Coulter saying what she did, and to me it seems like that woman sees nothing wrong with using the f-bomb. Only a hateful person uses that word.
So where were all the Republicans on Sunday? Not in Selma marking the anniversary of the March?
As the President called for this War he bears some responsibilty in making sure the wounded recieve the best medical possible, but obviously he hasn't.

Chappaquidik was a bad deal, yet we're not discussioning the Kennedy Family saga.[/quote]
I watched it as well, if you had LISTENED she was making a comparison. Doers makking a comparision make you hateful???
Maybe the Rupublicans were back in their districts working [ acting like grown-ups] instead of playing to the media.
Tell me are yu going to blame the president for the snowfall and traffic jams as well? One man failed at his job and was fired.
Do you actually expect the president to do EVERYTHING??? Congress has oversight on the military, where were the Democrats all this time???

catholicinsd

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1209752' date='Mar 7 2007, 10:59 AM']That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
Mrs Bushs deadly past? It was a traffic accident.
Mrs Clinton is married to a common criminal who sold our nuclear secrets to China, comiitted adultry in the Oval office and pardoned convicted drug dealers for money - including people who gave money to Hillarys brother.
No comparison.[/quote]

I agree. Mrs. Bush killed a person. Mrs. Clinton's husband isn't the best man ever. No comparsion at all.

cmotherofpirl

Yep
All the crimes of the Clintons are deliberate, Mrs Bush's was an accident, so there is no comparison.

Hilary has a deadly current and present - not past. We dont have to bring up her past because she supports the killing of unborn children to this very day. And any support for her, in my book, is just as bad.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209627' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:49 AM']What question?[/quote]
you had been complaining why no one apparently did anything to help the pro-life cause in SD and I had reminded you that I asked you well in advance what I - an Illinoisan - could do to help and you ignored it and ran from the issue. Now you're back again to complain about something else and when your argument is defrocked you'll probably leave again till you feel it necessary to argue for the libs in another thread.

Mrs. Bush isn't running for public office; so her past, no matter how tragic, isn't really relevant.

catholicinsd

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1209755' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:03 AM']I watched it as well, if you had LISTENED she was making a comparison. Doers makking a comparision make you hateful???
Maybe the Rupublicans were back in their districts working [ acting like grown-ups] instead of playing to the media.
Tell me are yu going to blame the president for the snowfall and traffic jams as well? One man failed at his job and was fired.
Do you actually expect the president to do EVERYTHING??? Congress has oversight on the military, where were the Democrats all this time???[/quote]

Usig the F-bomb is hateful, no matter what

Or they don't care about Civil Rights

When Rummy tried to hide everthing who could do anything?

catholicinsd

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1209758' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:14 AM']Yep
All the crimes of the Clintons are deliberate, Mrs Bush's was an accident, so there is no comparison.[/quote]

Give one of Mrs. Clinton'ss 'crimes'

catholicinsd

[quote name='Didymus' post='1209767' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:21 AM']you had been complaining why no one apparently did anything to help the pro-life cause in SD and I had reminded you that I asked you well in advance what I - an Illinoisan - could do to help and you ignored it and ran from the issue. Now you're back again to complain about something else and when your argument is defrocked you'll probably leave again till you feel it necessary to argue for the libs in another thread.[/quote]

Well, I think one of reason why it failed is cause we worried about the implacations on the rest of the nations too much. We needed to hear from other people.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1209781' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:43 AM']Give one of Mrs. Clinton'ss 'crimes'[/quote]

supporting the killing of unborn children for starters