An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hilary's Plans As Our President

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1213910' date='Mar 15 2007, 12:18 AM']Pat Robertson said so.[/quote]

I know Pat Robertson isn't your standard of accuracy in reporting ;)

catholicinsd

[quote name='Maggie' post='1213915' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:30 PM']I know Pat Robertson isn't your standard of accuracy in reporting ;)[/quote]

Well I don't think he'd lie about something like that.

Edited by catholicinsd

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1213917' date='Mar 15 2007, 12:36 AM']Well I don't think he'd lie about something like that.[/quote]

You do know the Reverend is not quite all there? Are you being sarcastic? :mellow:

Ash Wednesday

You know, regardless of how much people dislike our president and his policies, we really should be praying for him. And Hillary for that matter.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1213686' date='Mar 14 2007, 05:07 PM']I agree the US should not publish its plans. Rather it should act on it. But there is nothing.[/quote]
THat is EXACTLY what we are doing. This war has been 20 some years long, you expect it to end cause you don't like it anymore, and people are dying? People are gonna die, that is what happens wqhen you respond to attacks from another country - PEOPLE die.