An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Wonder Where Budge Has Been Lately?

N/A Gone

As I suspected him to be a possible psychological study, I did a bit of reasearch on Budge. He apparently has attacked other fundamentalists who disagree with his particular conspiratorial view of everything. I found one forum wherein he literally attacked everyone as "occultists" simply because they rejected his particular view.

I repeat my original caution; I urge caution when arguing anything of import with Budge and, in my opinion, it is best to avoid his forum since it only serves to add legitimacy to a rather disturbed paradigm that is patently anti-Christ and anti-Holy Mother Church.

Brother Adam

[quote name='eahaddix' post='1264668' date='May 5 2007, 12:53 AM']:idontknow: [size=3][color="#8B0000"][font="Arial"]Well, for a simple prize of $100, these rules are a bit complex and rigid. If you raised the amount of the prize to $1,000 or even $10,000, then you might have a reason to be so strict.

After all, who can put a price on ideas? Ideas are powerful things which change peoples' lives drastically, so your prize offering should reflect this idea.[/font][/color][/size][/quote]

Actually, the pot is already up to $250 and growing. By the time it begins it could be $1,000 or more. Being involved with folks like Budge before, I know if you aren't painfully clear, they will attack you on every corner. Actually they will attack you for being detailed. And if you aren't detailed, they will attack you for that too. Their life is just spent attacking others. That's why I pray for them. All the personal attacks, the venomous attitudes, its really shows how terrible sin is when it is allowed to rule a persons life.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1264686' date='May 4 2007, 11:26 PM']For the record, Budge is a woman.[/quote]
That's good news... Ohh dear... it wouldn't go over very well if she wasn't :S

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1261524' date='Apr 30 2007, 11:29 PM']funny. I google "phatmass cult" and a link to a budge thread pops up..Enjoy

[url="http://p094.ezboard.com/fcatholicreformationfrm22.showMessage?topicID=9054.topic"]http://p094.ezboard.com/fcatholicreformati...icID=9054.topic[/url]

I must admit, I love the revisionist angle Budge has to the "debates"[/quote]

Budge needs to get out more and stop spending endless hours on forums. Budge, go spend some time at the park.

[quote name='GloriaIesusChristi' post='1261625' date='May 1 2007, 07:41 AM']Budge is a very interesting debator, and she does have a life outside this message board. She probaby is celebrating that life.[/quote]

Hey Gloria, nice Buddha statue. Let's all put up pagan gods as our avatars. :lol_roll:

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]Hey Gloria, nice Buddha statue. Let's all put up pagan gods as our avatars.[/quote]

Buddhists don't believe that Buddha is a god. Siddhartha Gautama himself was always adamant that he was just an ordinary person.

It's always useful to know what other religions teach. :) That said, I don't really see why it's necessary to have Buddha for your avatar.

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1265985' date='May 6 2007, 02:10 PM']Buddhists don't believe that Buddha is a god. Siddhartha Gautama himself was always adamant that he was just an ordinary person.

It's always useful to know what other religions teach. :) That said, I don't really see why it's necessary to have Buddha for your avatar.[/quote]
Just a small iota, even a tangent, I have learned that some Hindus think that Buddha was a god... it's all part of their religion's flexability... hahaha /tangent.

As for the Buddha being the avatar, I'm still wondering why that is too. Funny how Budge only made ONE remark. Remember the Cmom incident. :ohno: Good thing that's over. :pinch: