An Old School Catholic Message Board

Game On, Hockey Fans

Ash Wednesday

Great pair of Game 7's last night, I was hoping that Calgary would be in the game a little more, but ultimately I'm happy that the Sharks won. No one ever wants to play Calgary after a series like that, they're scary.... Wings/Avs tomorrow night, can't wait!

Ash Wednesday

I'm so glad the Wings and Avs are playing each other! :evil: That on top of the Pens and Rangers..this round is gonna be hardcore.

(Ash - I've not been around, but I knew there was a reason I liked you!)

GO WINGS, and puhleeze stick with Chris.

[img]http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/08/09/sports/a009-osgood3-0805y_08-09-2005_KP7Q0GR.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1507211' date='Apr 22 2008, 11:31 PM'][b]FLYERS WIN! FLYERS WIN![/b]

:))
Next stop, the Canadiens![/quote]

It'll be your last!

:smokey:

The Sabres should move to Hartford, and the Red Wings should move to Buffalo. We can call them the Buffalo Wings.

The Ice Landers can move to Detroit. Nobody cares about them.

I concur about the Flyers losing in Montreal. But if Biron plays the way he played in game 7 last night, I think the Flyers could pull it off. But I don't think he will. I think he'll be average, the way he was in game 1-6. So Habs in five.

Rangers in six, Sharks in seven, red Wings in seven. Them's the picks.

Gonna be a good series. It will be the second time in '08 that a New York team will face a Pittsburgh team...the Super Bowl champion Giants will be playing the Steelers in October, I believe. Well, I mean, it could happen again...if somehow the Pirates become more than an embarassment to professional baseball.

:lol_roll: :)) :lol_roll: :)) :lol_roll: :)) :lol_roll: :)) :lol_roll: :))

Ash Wednesday

Yay!!! Patty LaFontaine is on the Hockey Show!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

[url="http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=2"]http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=2[/url]

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1506580' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:47 AM']Um, yeah... the torched cars are not cool. They beat the freakin' BRUINS in seven games for crying out loud. They didn't win a friggin' Stanley Cup.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1507457' date='Apr 23 2008, 11:13 AM']Lets go Wings!!!![/quote]

:blowkiss:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1507484' date='Apr 23 2008, 11:58 AM']I'm so glad the Wings and Avs are playing each other! :evil: That on top of the Pens and Rangers..this round is gonna be hardcore.[/quote]

:clap: and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!!

[quote name='Azriel' post='1507487' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:02 PM']GO WINGS, and puhleeze stick with Chris.

[img]http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/08/09/sports/a009-osgood3-0805y_08-09-2005_KP7Q0GR.jpg[/img][/quote]

agree!

[quote name='XIX' post='1507723' date='Apr 23 2008, 04:56 PM']The Sabres should move to Hartford, and the Red Wings should move to Buffalo. We can call them the Buffalo Wings.

The Ice Landers can move to Detroit. Nobody cares about them.

I concur about the Flyers losing in Montreal. But if Biron plays the way he played in game 7 last night, I think the Flyers could pull it off. But I don't think he will. I think he'll be average, the way he was in game 1-6. So Habs in five.

Rangers in six, Sharks in seven, red Wings in seven. Them's the picks.[/quote]

If Biron plays well?

Did you notice how Price played for Montreal in game7? He was at the level of Dryden in his hayday I tells ya!

Montreal about to drop the puck in 30 mintues!

Boo-Yaa!

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1508745' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:19 PM']:lol_roll:
:blowkiss:
:clap: and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!!
agree![/quote]

You'll be at game 4!

Remember to wave at the camera - and remember to have fun with it. Been a while since I seen a live hockey game.

I have a Wing Nut hat, I should express ship it out to you :P Every time I've worn it to a game I get on TV... of course it's usually not in Detroit and my face is painted red and white, to attract even more attention. :D