fides quarens intellectum Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1506580' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:47 AM']Um, yeah... the torched cars are not cool. They beat the freakin' BRUINS in seven games for crying out loud. They didn't win a friggin' Stanley Cup.[/quote] [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1507457' date='Apr 23 2008, 11:13 AM']Lets go Wings!!!![/quote] [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1507484' date='Apr 23 2008, 11:58 AM']I'm so glad the Wings and Avs are playing each other! That on top of the Pens and Rangers..this round is gonna be hardcore.[/quote] and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!! [quote name='Azriel' post='1507487' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:02 PM']GO WINGS, and puhleeze stick with Chris. [img]http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/08/09/sports/a009-osgood3-0805y_08-09-2005_KP7Q0GR.jpg[/img][/quote] agree!
Didacus Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='XIX' post='1507723' date='Apr 23 2008, 04:56 PM']The Sabres should move to Hartford, and the Red Wings should move to Buffalo. We can call them the Buffalo Wings. The Ice Landers can move to Detroit. Nobody cares about them. I concur about the Flyers losing in Montreal. But if Biron plays the way he played in game 7 last night, I think the Flyers could pull it off. But I don't think he will. I think he'll be average, the way he was in game 1-6. So Habs in five. Rangers in six, Sharks in seven, red Wings in seven. Them's the picks.[/quote] If Biron plays well? Did you notice how Price played for Montreal in game7? He was at the level of Dryden in his hayday I tells ya! Montreal about to drop the puck in 30 mintues! Boo-Yaa!
Didacus Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1508745' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:19 PM'] and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!! agree![/quote] You'll be at game 4! Remember to wave at the camera - and remember to have fun with it. Been a while since I seen a live hockey game.
SaintOlaf Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 I have a Wing Nut hat, I should express ship it out to you Every time I've worn it to a game I get on TV... of course it's usually not in Detroit and my face is painted red and white, to attract even more attention.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 24, 2008 Author Posted April 24, 2008 [img]http://www.spritestitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hockey01.jpg[/img] [size=7][b]ROFL[/b][/size] NES Hockey cross stitch!!!
Ash Wednesday Posted April 24, 2008 Author Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1508745' date='Apr 24 2008, 06:19 PM'] and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!![/quote] LUCKYYYYY!!!!
fides quarens intellectum Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1508774' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:33 PM']You'll be at game 4! Remember to wave at the camera - and remember to have fun with it. Been a while since I seen a live hockey game.[/quote] Will do; i'll wave to you guys. i was at the Detroit game in Denver in February, and there were a LOT of Red Wings fans in the house, so i'm hoping it will be the same this time - makes it a lot more fun! [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1508804' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:49 PM']I have a Wing Nut hat, I should express ship it out to you Every time I've worn it to a game I get on TV... of course it's usually not in Detroit and my face is painted red and white, to attract even more attention. [/quote] That's awesome! Don't know if i have the guts to paint my face - my bright red, long-sleeve Wings shirt is the best i can do... [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1508852' date='Apr 24 2008, 06:20 PM']LUCKYYYYY!!!![/quote] thanks!
fides quarens intellectum Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 [quote name='XIX' post='1508766' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:29 PM']Osgood > Hasek. Bigtime.[/quote] he was decent tonight.
Didacus Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Montreal wins it in overtime after tying it up with 20secs to go in the third! Boo-Yaa! My sentiments to the Flyers fans. Have yourselves a free Montreal T-Shirt on your way out.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 I was watching the Habs game streaming via internet and the connection cut out just before the end of the game and the goal. By the time things were up and running again the Habs had won! So I missed the last two goals because they happened so fast. D'oh!
Tony Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Bring it Penguins. Sid the Student Vs Jagr the Teacher, school is in session. The Same Jagr that won you guys cups just might be winning the Rangers one.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 Jagr would not have won those cups without Mario. He sure didn't win one for Pittsburgh when he was on his own, and younger to boot.
Paladin D Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1509367' date='Apr 25 2008, 09:46 AM']Montreal wins it in overtime after tying it up with 20secs to go in the third! Boo-Yaa! My sentiments to the Flyers fans. Have yourselves a free Montreal T-Shirt on your way out.[/quote] We will have revenge!
Ash Wednesday Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 The Flyers are definitely a force to be reckoned with now and in the future, but I don't think they are going to beat the Habs this go round. I really like that Daniel Briere guy though. [img]http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2007/10/04/briere_daniel_getty_260.jpg[/img]
Paladin D Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Unfortunately, I have not been able to catch a single game of the playoffs. It hasn't been playing on any of the channels (I have basic cable), nor do I have a NHL.com account. I'm just going by the scores at the end of the night.
XIX Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 I saw a replay of the Kovalev goal from last night, it was scary close but the puck was about 3 inches above the crossbar at the moment it was batted by the stick. Tough call but the refs got that one wrong.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 26, 2008 Author Posted April 26, 2008 And by the way, I'd congratulate the Rangers on their win today, but it would seem that my Penguins didn't show up to play today.
XIX Posted April 26, 2008 Posted April 26, 2008 LOL not so fast to that comment. Worst 14 seconds of Lundqvist's life right there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now