Didacus Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Montreal back in action tonight - may the Rocket go with them!
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 Just finished watching the Caps/Flyers game, intense.... I love playoff hockey
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 We shall see tomorrow, winning on the road is a tough thing, especially the way Nashville played last night. I think they'll pull it out though, I have some confidence
XIX Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 Man the Fly guys sure have no trouble getting on the board. My pick to win is about to go down 3-1 to the Flames...
Didacus Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 Montreal leads series 3-1 after a 1-0 win against Boston. The Rocket must be pleased. We really should have more hockey icons.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 [img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q50/drnick87/pensbroom.jpg[/img] [size=7]LOL[/size]
Ash Wednesday Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 [img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/MariosMilitia/Crosbysweep1copyfinal1copy.jpg[/img]
Deus te Amat Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 [img]http://www.mnpublius.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/minnesota-wild-2001.gif[/img]
Ash Wednesday Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 That is one unfortunate looking logo. I gotta respect Minnesota hockey though.
Didacus Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 I think Ottawa already sent their golf invitation to Boston's team. They need someone to play against this weekend.
XIX Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 I still say Mats Sundin could take any of them in hockey.
Didacus Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 [quote name='XIX' post='1501616' date='Apr 17 2008, 08:21 AM']I still say Mats Sundin could take any of them in hockey.[/quote] Mats Sundin impressed me immensely during the 2002 and 2006 Olympics. He's been one of my favorite players since then. I hope he keeps playing for several years to come.
XIX Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 He's great. He just happens to be on the Leafs, which currently has terrible management.
Didacus Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 [quote name='XIX' post='1501625' date='Apr 17 2008, 08:31 AM']He's great. He just happens to be on the Leafs, which currently has terrible management.[/quote] And his hockey skills are not his best skills either. He's a gentlemen, an ambassador of hockey, and much more that I wish we would see more often in hockey players. A true captain to say the least.
Ash Wednesday Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 Watching the Caps/Flyers game... good game...
Ash Wednesday Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1501650' date='Apr 17 2008, 10:07 AM']And his hockey skills are not his best skills either. He's a gentlemen, an ambassador of hockey, and much more that I wish we would see more often in hockey players. A true captain to say the least.[/quote] You guys did see this hilarious sequel to the hockey sweater story by Roch Carrier, right? [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-k4Wzj8bso"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-k4Wzj8bso[/url]
Didacus Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 No I hadn't seen that sequel. I don't get out of th house much. Did anyone notice how limp Montreal played that third period yesterday? PeeWees could have beaten them. Pathetic - ALL of them. They deserve to be eliminated by Boston in my opinion. I feel shame right now, much much shame.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now