An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

Madtown Sem.

Though I am oozing with Wisconsin pride and constantly flaunt it, Colorado does have one of the best seminaries in the country, SJV in Denver.

[quote name='Madtown Sem.' post='1557751' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:17 PM']Though I am oozing with Wisconsin pride and constantly flaunt it, Colorado does have one of the best seminaries in the country, SJV in Denver.[/quote]

Thanks!

176. Colorado has one of the best seminaries in the country, St. John Vianney in Denver.

177. Colorado also has one of the best Catholic graduate programs in the country at the St. Augustine Institute.

Madtown Sem.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1557754' date='Jun 4 2008, 03:20 PM']Thanks!

176. Colorado has one of the best seminaries in the country, St. John Vianney in Denver.

177. Colorado also has one of the best Catholic graduate programs in the country at the St. Augustine Institute.[/quote]

BUT the fact that 7 Madison Diocese seminarians attend SJV gives it a significant boost... :D

My uncle told me he loves Denver so much that he would pay for me to go there. It must be pretty good.

[quote name='Madtown Sem.' post='1557758' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:22 PM']BUT the fact that 7 Madison Diocese seminarians attend SJV gives it a significant boost... :D[/quote]

:) are you one of them?

[quote name='Alycin' post='1557759' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:23 PM']My uncle told me he loves Denver so much that he would pay for me to go there. It must be pretty good.[/quote]

:yes:

Madtown Sem.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1557762' date='Jun 4 2008, 03:23 PM']:) are you one of them?[/quote]

yeppers

[quote name='Madtown Sem.' post='1557765' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:25 PM']yeppers[/quote]

:clap:

rockin'!

Have you been to Vigil Praise?

Madtown Sem.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1557767' date='Jun 4 2008, 03:27 PM']:clap:

rockin'!
Have you been to Vigil Praise?[/quote]

occasionally, it's really not my thing. We have silent adoration every day and I'm really used to that. But it's still a great thing.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1536777' date='May 21 2008, 10:30 PM']Actually, more octane =/= better in higher elevations: it's just a waste of money, and more wear/tear on your engine.

:hehe:[/quote]

Actually, more octane = higher possible compression ratio or more psi of turbo/supercharger boost. Definitely a good thing ;)

[quote name='Madtown Sem.' post='1557769' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:29 PM']occasionally, it's really not my thing. We have silent adoration every day and I'm really used to that. But it's still a great thing.[/quote]

178. Vigil Praise in Denver.

You don't help out with the confession lines and such?

[quote name='scardella' post='1557775' date='Jun 4 2008, 02:32 PM']Actually, more octane = higher possible compression ratio or more psi of turbo/supercharger boost. Definitely a good thing ;)[/quote]

179. Elevation. Things work a bit differently up here, my friend. Even food cooks differently.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1545333' date='May 27 2008, 07:26 PM']142. State soil: Seitz[/quote]

You know a state is desperate if it has a state soil... :P:

Madtown Sem.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1557784' date='Jun 4 2008, 03:37 PM']178. Vigil Praise in Denver.
You don't help out with the confession lines and such?[/quote]

if needed, it IS a saturday night though, and after a week of classes plenty of us wanna get out and decompress. I'm usually in that crowd.

Madtown Sem.

[quote name='scardella' post='1557786' date='Jun 4 2008, 03:39 PM']You know a state is desperate if it has a state soil... :P:[/quote]

you don't know your state's soil?!

Wisconsin-sandy loam, perfect for growing all things that are good!