An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

125. The name of the local three-day festival this weekend is "Territory Days." :cowboy: :farmer:

126. Many neighborhoods have their own running/biking path, and some of them join together.

128. A mile later, i saw a fox.

i wonder if the fox found the rabbit.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1541164' date='May 24 2008, 11:11 PM']125. The name of the local three-day festival this weekend is "Territory Days." :cowboy: :farmer:[/quote]
I just went there. It was okay, I guess.

[quote name='knightec' post='1543467' date='May 26 2008, 01:51 PM']If he did then Colorado wasnt a great place to live for the rabbit.[/quote]

:lol_roll: so, does your new avatar mean you now love the Red Wings?

[quote name='Tufsoles' post='1543533' date='May 26 2008, 03:02 PM']I just went there. It was okay, I guess.[/quote]

i was kinda afraid to go - from what they showed on the news, Manitou Springs looked like a parking nightmare. Glad you had an okay time.

129. Free air show! The USAF put on a show at the AF Academy, so we just saw six bunch of thunderbirds flying low back and forth over Colorado Springs.

130. Beautiful weather for trying to play soccer barefoot with a group of friends at a Memorial Day BBQ.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1543553' date='May 26 2008, 03:33 PM']:lol_roll: so, does your new avatar mean you now love the Red Wings?
i was kinda afraid to go - from what they showed on the news, Manitou Springs looked like a parking nightmare. Glad you had an okay time.[/quote]
Manitou isn't all that bad parking if you know where to park. Denver or CS is a living nightmare sometimes when you have to park. Let's put it this way Meters and parking spots far away are not my best friend.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1543598' date='May 26 2008, 04:13 PM']131. Kujo doesn't live there.[/quote]

Oh, you try and you try. Should we let this one sneak in there?

i know you wish you could live here, so that you could look over at the mountains while jamming out with Sanctus Real:

132. [quote]Twenty hour drive through the Rocky Mountains
Won't be stopping now 'cuz you know we're rocking!
Tell me - what has happened?
Stereo, stuck, with the jukebox jamming -- out.[/quote]

--Sanctus Real, "Say It Loud"