icelandic_iceskater Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 I have six fingers on my left hand.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 seriously? COOL!! I can send someone into a sugar-coma with my dirt cake.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 (edited) seriously? COOL!! I can send someone into a sugar-coma with my dirt cake. edit: Darn it, my computer spas-ed Edited February 6, 2009 by rose wrought of iron
T-Bone _ Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 If I ate said dirt cake, I'd most likely die.
eagle_eye222001 Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 I can play bullet chess. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/creed/track/faceless+man"]Creed - Faceless Man[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 Each player gets 1 minute for all their moves. Needless to say, most of the moves are not quality, but its kinda cool. I prefer 3 minute and up though. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/skillet/track/whispers+in+the+dark"]Skillet - Whispers In the Dark[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Didacus Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 I'm pro-life - 100% and vaccinated against any pro-choice position.
T-Bone _ Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1773540' date='Feb 5 2009, 09:26 PM']Each player gets 1 minute for all their moves. Needless to say, most of the moves are not quality, but its kinda cool. I prefer 3 minute and up though. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/skillet/track/whispers+in+the+dark"]Skillet - Whispers In the Dark[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote] One minute for [i]all[/i] of their moves?
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 I can play chess and I take longer then one minute so ha!
Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 I like to watch America's Next Top Model.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now