T-Bone _ Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I once made a paperclip chain the length of a football field.
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I don't see how that's possible. I can make nuns laugh.
T-Bone _ Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [s]I once beat a Texan in a boasting contest.[/s]
FPCthegreat Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1769406' date='Feb 2 2009, 02:22 AM']I don't see how that's possible. I can make nuns laugh.[/quote] im Italian thats how i trapped my cousin in rotary doors
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 (edited) [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1769410' date='Feb 2 2009, 01:24 AM'][s]I once beat a Texan in a boasting contest.[/s][/quote] I used to shock my cat with static electricity after petting him. Edited February 2, 2009 by Saint Therese
T-Bone _ Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1769418' date='Feb 1 2009, 11:28 PM'] I used to shock my cat with static electricity after petting him.[/quote] No wonder he hated you.
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1769427' date='Feb 2 2009, 01:31 AM']No wonder he hated you.[/quote] He did run away..
missionseeker Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1769416' date='Feb 2 2009, 02:28 AM']i trapped my cousin in rotary doors[/quote] I was given scholarship to study chant at the best place to study chant (at the grad level, which it was) in America.
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I once ate a squirrel for dinner. Ok, it was more than once.
CrossCuT Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [size=1] I can stay up to an ungodly hour and still wake up at 9 [/size]
CatherineM Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I once won a chug-a-lug contest against a bunch of male foresters.
Paddington Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 My car gets most of its recommended maintenance.
CrossCuT Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [size=1]My car demanded new brakes, radiator, tensioner, and transmission in the same year. 2003 Neon [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now