Nihil Obstat Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I've always wanted to start a long running Lame thread. Here's my feeble attempt. Say something 'technically' true about yourself (you can exaggerate as much as you can manage, if it stays technically true) in order to impress the person who posted above you. Happy hunting.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 1, 2009 Author Posted February 1, 2009 Ideally we'll start with less exaggeration and progress upwards.
missionseeker Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 wouldn't it be impress the person below you? Cuz if you do above, you'll get stuck with two people
eagle_eye222001 Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I can castle kingside and queenside! ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/stadium+arcadium"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Nihil Obstat Posted February 1, 2009 Author Posted February 1, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1768329' date='Feb 1 2009, 12:15 AM']wouldn't it be impress the person below you? Cuz if you do above, you'll get stuck with two people [/quote] Nope. Impress the person above. It's like rating signatures. Don't necessarily have to be one-upped.
Saint Therese Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I have an awesome sense of humor and am really good at making people laugh!
T-Bone _ Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I have the profoundest quote to insert in your sig line...
T-Bone _ Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I know the truth about Stephen Colbert's vendetta against bears.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 I am the second oldest of nine (soon to be ten) children aged 19 and under
FPCthegreat Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I have cousin who's Becoming a priest and I had a five on five death match snowball fight with 4 priest and a deacon against 5 youth we won except when Fr.peter(my local priest/masters degree in engineering) pulled out the machine then it was all over.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Huh? I am third in my senior class (fighting for second)
FPCthegreat Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 im roommates with SMM and have survived so far!!
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Well, I've been roommates with my sister all my life and survived... though it hasn't always been easy... and i can't WAIT for college!!!!
tinytherese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I've survived college living with eight other girls from different backgrounds last year in a suite and this year I am surviving living in a suite with nine other girls. All of this happening at a women's college.
Crusader13 Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I hiked ten miles an am going to do a 20 miler
rizz_loves_jesus Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I've done a back flip on a four-inch beam by myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now