Galloglasses' Alt Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I bluffed my teachers for 7 years and am still making passing or above grades.
CatherineM Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I've jumped out of a helicopter into a forest fire.
Crusader13 Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I've.............done better stuff then that!!!
CatherineM Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I did the North Carolina section of the Appalachian Trail.
Crusader13 Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I'm not listening.....La la la la la la la la la
Crusader13 Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 Well I'm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm a crusader!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CatherineM Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 Several of my ancestors were Crusaders. I can trace my genealogy back over 30 generations. They raped, pillaged and burned all over the Middle East.
icelandic_iceskater Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 my ancestors were vikings. they had sweet hats.
icelandic_iceskater Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I drove a NHL hockey player's car.
Saint Therese Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 One of my ancestors fought in the Alamo.
Saint Therese Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 (edited) One of my ancestors was also a famous gangster.[url="http://www.dailytangents.com/vocab/BOB/img-N08/N-PrettyBoyFloyd01.jpg"]Pretty Boy Floyd[/url] Edited February 3, 2009 by Saint Therese
T-Bone _ Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 One of my ancestors was on the Trail of Tears.
Guest nvzbl Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 i dropped out of school but dated cheerleaders.
T-Bone _ Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1770365' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:32 PM']The cheerleaders were on horses??[/quote] My ancestors...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now