CrossCuT Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [size=1]BUT...it has a sunroof and a cd changer!! makes it all better! [/size]
tinytherese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 One of my high school teachers nominated me for pope.
MIKolbe Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I negotiated a deal lowering my price on an item to be put in our catalog by just staring at the maker. didn't say a word.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I can keep ten small children distracted for twenty minutes (siblings and cousins)
CatherineM Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I overhauled a VW engine in my living room.
Arpy Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Me too! Also, I won third place in an extremely prestigious writing contest.*
CatherineM Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I won second place in geometry in the state of Oklahoma when I was a senior in highschool.
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I'm going to be a nun. Geometry was so much fun. I hated algebra tho.
Arpy Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Proofs are evil. Algebra all the way. Um, I got a 4.0 in high school. Not that that was much of a challenge.
Saint Therese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I took a whole class in high school on Shakespeare, and I LOVED it.
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I went to state last year for UIL Spelling/Vocabulary
icelandic_iceskater Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I've been top of my class since 3rd grade.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now