rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I made 10 dozen (or more) pancakes once (all from scratch!)
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 ...wow... I've been going to Youth 2000 for six years now!
rose wrought of iron Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 (edited) ...I thought the point of this thread was to impress, not to disturb... I won an art contest at school! (Halloween: 1st place, Scariest, and Best Use of Value) Edited February 2, 2009 by rose wrought of iron
djninja2005 Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I compete both nationally and internationally.
T-Bone _ Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I was somewhat of a running star in highschool.
T-Bone _ Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I used to be able to run 3 6:30 miles back to back.
missionseeker Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Someone one time bid $60 for a cheesecake. Cuz I made it.
djninja2005 Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I met most of the players for the Chicago Fire soccer team.
tinytherese Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Senior year of high school I was voted as most likely to be the jaw-dropper at the high school reunion.
FPCthegreat Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I was offered a full scholar ship for my painting skills for a university....but i said no cause i hate painting
Nihil Obstat Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1769229' date='Feb 1 2009, 10:53 PM']I was offered a full scholar ship for my painting skills for a university....but i said no cause i hate painting[/quote] (I'm impressed.) I'm the best guitarist at my high school.
FPCthegreat Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I tricked a friend into thinking that i could speak to aliens through my watch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now