Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Kind Of Catholic Are You?


What kind of Catholic are you?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929279' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:25 AM'][url="http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/2009/05/reform-of-reform-looking-ahead.html"]Reform of the Reform[/url] FTW! :)[/quote]

Rex, pardon me for sounding like a dolt, but what does the acronym FTW stand for? I know one derivation of that acronym which is a horrible swear, and I know that's not the one you're shooting for LOL. I just want to clarify. :)

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1930199' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:10 PM']i don't like the catholic labels. we are all called to be charismatic and we are all called to be "traditional" ...

:([/quote]


:yes:

Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1930222' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:23 PM']Rex, pardon me for sounding like a dolt, but what does the acronym FTW stand for? I know one derivation of that acronym which is a horrible swear, and I know that's not the one you're shooting for LOL. I just want to clarify. :)




:yes:[/quote]

It stands for "for the win".

Marie-Therese
Posted

Gratias!

heavenseeker
Posted

a little of both i think... :unsure:

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='marielapin' post='1929519' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:29 PM']Wow we are so alike in ways. I didn't see your post until after I posted mine. No wonder I like you. :P[/quote]
:topsy:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929831' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:51 PM']None of the Above.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
aha, thank you!

btw, i know what kind of Catholic I am!!













































[url="http://www.badcatholics.com/"]A BAD CATHOLIC![/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...