An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Kind Of Catholic Are You?

Deus te Amat

What kind of Catholic are you?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929279' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:25 AM'][url="http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/2009/05/reform-of-reform-looking-ahead.html"]Reform of the Reform[/url] FTW! :)[/quote]

Rex, pardon me for sounding like a dolt, but what does the acronym FTW stand for? I know one derivation of that acronym which is a horrible swear, and I know that's not the one you're shooting for LOL. I just want to clarify. :)

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1930199' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:10 PM']i don't like the catholic labels. we are all called to be charismatic and we are all called to be "traditional" ...

:([/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1930222' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:23 PM']Rex, pardon me for sounding like a dolt, but what does the acronym FTW stand for? I know one derivation of that acronym which is a horrible swear, and I know that's not the one you're shooting for LOL. I just want to clarify. :)

:yes:[/quote]

It stands for "for the win".

Archaeology cat

[quote name='marielapin' post='1929519' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:29 PM']Wow we are so alike in ways. I didn't see your post until after I posted mine. No wonder I like you. :P[/quote]
:topsy:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929831' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:51 PM']None of the Above.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
aha, thank you!

btw, i know what kind of Catholic I am!!

[url="http://www.badcatholics.com/"]A BAD CATHOLIC![/url]