Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938648' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:40 AM']That might be because you feel the imminent beatdown coming. Christie and Zunshynn might go medieval on you.[/quote] What are you all going to do? Clean and cook until I beg for mercy?
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938647' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:40 PM']Seeing as you're a woman this is where I'd say you went off the tracks. That better? [/quote] You can see now? so all this time you were just pretending to be blind to the truth? HOW INCREADABLE! *starts singing* I saw a sign, it opened up my eyes I saw a sign...
Marie-Therese Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938647' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:40 AM']Seeing as you're a woman this is where I'd say you went off the tracks.[/quote] I'm trying to think of something to say that doesn't involve swearing. Even though you are shamelessly trying to get a rise out of the ladies here. Now that I think about it, [i]I [/i]might go medieval on you. Just for the giggles.
zunshynn Posted August 2, 2009 Author Posted August 2, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1938646' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:39 PM']God is dead. Nietzsche is dead. And come to think of it I'm not feelin so well either.... [/quote] Well take some airborne. You have yet to respond to Why Does God Hide Himself. Edited August 2, 2009 by zunshynn
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938649' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:42 PM']What are you all going to do? Clean and cook until I beg for mercy?[/quote] ' or we might just let you starve. your choice
Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938653' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:43 AM']I'm trying to think of something to say that doesn't involve swearing. Even though you are shamelessly trying to get a rise out of the ladies here.[/quote] Christi_M asked me too more or less I have no problem with you going medieval. I assume by this you mean you will revert back to medieval gender roles
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938658' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:45 PM']Christi_M asked me too more or less ...[/quote] dude. you keep spelling my name wrong.
missionseeker Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 I think she mean more medieval methods of torture..
Nihil Obstat Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 This thread reminds me of the scene in Kill Bill Vol. II where Bill is talking to the husband-to-be, and the poor shmuck goes "maybe I just like to live dangerously." He never saw it coming, until the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad was ready to go.
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 oh, and yes. Hassan is innocent. don't be mad at him
Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1938660' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:46 AM']dude. you keep spelling my name wrong. [/quote] A woman correcting a man's spelling. What a delightful jest! I'm going to have to watch my back for a while now I fear
Marie-Therese Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938658' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:45 AM']Christi_M asked me too more or less I have no problem with you going medieval. I assume by this you mean you will revert back to medieval gender roles [/quote] You go ahead and assume. You know the adage. Are you sure you want to tempt me? Do you [i]really[/i] want to see how creative I can get when I'm inspired? Bring it on.
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1938669' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:51 PM']A woman correcting a man's spelling. What a delightful jest! I'm going to have to watch my back for a while now I fear [/quote] you call yourself a man? Edited August 2, 2009 by Christie_M
Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938671' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:51 AM']Are you sure you want to tempt me? Do you [i]really[/i] want to see how creative I can get when I'm inspired?[/quote] No ma'am
Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1938672' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:51 AM']you call yourself a man?[/quote] Peyton doesn't claim to be a man. Not that I am aware of anyway.
Marie-Therese Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1938675' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:52 AM']No ma'am [/quote] Who needs crusades...I can subdue a Secret Muslim with a mere suggestion. ETA Nope, 100 percent woman. Edited August 2, 2009 by Marie-Therese
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1938678' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:53 PM']Peyton doesn't claim to be a man. Not that I am aware of anyway.[/quote] ahem. I think you might have gone back to being blind.
Hassan Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938680' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:54 AM'] Who needs crusades...I can subdue a Secret Muslim with a mere suggestion.[/quote] And they deceived and Allah deceived, and Allah (is) the best (of) the deceivers
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1938687' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:56 PM']Excellent.[/quote] you want some? we're giving it out like pie.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now