An Old School Catholic Message Board

Did You Hear? Sex And Eating Are Equally Essential For Teens To Learn

zunshynn

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938653' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:43 AM']I'm trying to think of something to say that doesn't involve swearing. Even though you are shamelessly trying to get a rise out of the ladies here.[/quote]

Christi_M asked me too more or less :idontknow:

I have no problem with you going medieval. I assume by this you mean you will revert back to medieval gender roles :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938658' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:45 PM']Christi_M asked me too more or less :idontknow:

...[/quote]
dude. you keep spelling my name wrong. :ohno:

Nihil Obstat

This thread reminds me of the scene in Kill Bill Vol. II where Bill is talking to the husband-to-be, and the poor shmuck goes "maybe I just like to live dangerously."
He never saw it coming, until the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad was ready to go. :ohno:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1938660' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:46 AM']dude. you keep spelling my name wrong. :ohno:[/quote]

A woman correcting a man's spelling.

What a delightful jest! :lol:

I'm going to have to watch my back for a while now I fear :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938658' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:45 AM']Christi_M asked me too more or less :idontknow:

I have no problem with you going medieval. I assume by this you mean you will revert back to medieval gender roles :mellow:[/quote]

You go ahead and assume. You know the adage.

Are you sure you want to tempt me? Do you [i]really[/i] want to see how creative I can get when I'm inspired?

Bring it on.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938669' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:51 PM']A woman correcting a man's spelling.

What a delightful jest! :lol:

I'm going to have to watch my back for a while now I fear :unsure:[/quote]

you call yourself a man?
:console:

Edited by Christie_M

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938671' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:51 AM']Are you sure you want to tempt me? Do you [i]really[/i] want to see how creative I can get when I'm inspired?[/quote]

No ma'am :unsure:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1938672' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:51 AM']you call yourself a man?[/quote]

Peyton doesn't claim to be a man. Not that I am aware of anyway.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938675' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:52 AM']No ma'am :unsure:[/quote]

:turban:
Who needs crusades...I can subdue a Secret Muslim with a mere suggestion.

ETA Nope, 100 percent woman.

Edited by Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938678' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:53 PM']Peyton doesn't claim to be a man. Not that I am aware of anyway.[/quote]

:lol:

ahem.

I think you might have gone back to being blind.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938680' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:54 AM']:turban:
Who needs crusades...I can subdue a Secret Muslim with a mere suggestion.[/quote]

And they deceived and Allah deceived, and Allah (is) the best (of) the deceivers :evil:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1938687' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:56 PM']Excellent.[/quote]
you want some? we're giving it out like pie. :mellow: