An Old School Catholic Message Board

Did You Hear? Sex And Eating Are Equally Essential For Teens To Learn

zunshynn

tinytherese

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1938556' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:39 AM']You're female, correct? Let me give you a little lesson about male physiology.

For males, if we go a certain amount of time "doing without", we will have what is known as a "nocturnal emission", also known as a "wet dream". So, in a sense, we do "explode", so to speak.[/quote]

:mellow: Not the kind of explosion I was thinking of-- the deadly kind.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1939882' date='Aug 3 2009, 04:58 PM']:mellow: Not the kind of explosion I was thinking of-- the deadly kind.[/quote]
Lawl.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938640' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:35 AM']God is dead.

Discuss :mellow:[/quote]

There were only three days in the history of the world on which that statement would have been correct.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1939957' date='Aug 3 2009, 04:46 PM']There were only three days in the history of the world on which that statement would have been correct.[/quote]
ba-ZING.

:lol:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1939957' date='Aug 3 2009, 05:46 PM']There were only three days in the history of the world on which that statement would have been correct.[/quote]

I'll have to remember this one!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1939957' date='Aug 3 2009, 05:46 PM']There were only three days in the history of the world on which that statement would have been correct.[/quote]

Christ's human nature died, not his divine nature.

You are straying into the heterodox :ohno:

tinytherese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1940232' date='Aug 4 2009, 12:07 AM']Christ's human nature died, not his divine nature.

You are straying into the heterodox :ohno:[/quote]

Natures don't die, living things do.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1940563' date='Aug 4 2009, 04:27 PM']Natures don't die, living things do.[/quote]

So Christ's divine nature was killed as well?

[quote name='Hassan' post='1940232' date='Aug 3 2009, 11:07 PM']Christ's human nature died, not his divine nature.

You are straying into the heterodox :ohno:[/quote]

'"After the Council of Chalcedon, some made of Christ's human nature a kind of personal subject. Against them, the fifth ecumenical council, at Constantinople in 553, confessed that "there is but one hypostasis [or person], which is our Lord Jesus Christ, one of the Trinity." Thus everything in Christ's human nature is to be attributed to his divine person as its proper subject, not only his miracles but also his sufferings and even his death: "He who was crucified in the flesh, our Lord Jesus Christ, is true God, Lord of glory, and one of the Holy Trinity."' ([i]Catechism of the Catholic Church[/i], no. 468)