An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hookahs?

Deus te Amat

VeniteAdoremus

I smoked my first waterpipe a couple of weeks ago with The Guys (two of my best friends, aka my fundamentalist agnostic lab mates). I hate smoke, but this was really fun. It's most like inhaling steam in the shower, but then with a flavour, and when you exhale there's DUDE! Smoke coming out of your mouth!

It doesn't smell like cigarettes at all. And it's fun because, you know, there's stuff burning and stuff going through tubes and water bubbling and smoke coming out of your mouth. Or nose.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1937015' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:42 PM']I smoked my first waterpipe a couple of weeks ago with The Guys (two of my best friends, aka my fundamentalist agnostic lab mates). I hate smoke, but this was really fun. It's most like inhaling steam in the shower, but then with a flavour, and when you exhale there's DUDE! Smoke coming out of your mouth!

It doesn't smell like cigarettes at all. And it's fun because, you know, there's stuff burning and stuff going through tubes and water bubbling and smoke coming out of your mouth. Or nose.[/quote]

This is why I want to try a hookah.

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1937020' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:43 AM']This is why I want to try a hookah.[/quote]

Blub blub blub.

Should you find yourself in the Netherlands before September 7th noon-ish I'll take you to Guy #2 (it was his flatmates'). We'll have fun.

Incidentally, the coals they use to burn the tobacco are the same as we use for incense. :)