An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Was A Quiet Night At Steak N Shake When....

princessgianna

Deus te Amat

Aren't big brothers amazing? I have a standing order from mine, that if any guy ever messes with me, he'll drive to wherever I am (he lives in Wyoming) to "take care" of him. :mellow:

And all the guys left me alone in high school because they knew he was my brother. :yes:

And we also got in fights enough times for me to be able to take care of myself. I am crazy strong now. (he's twice my size and can bench 350 pounds... scary).

We're both going home soon and he made me promise to go mini-golfing with him. He's a beast but such a good brother. :love:

Big brothers are great. My youngest big brother, whom we have always called my little brother eventhough he's 5 years older than me, threatened to come across the border with our grandfather's shotgun, if my husband didn't marry me proper in church. Hubby is still a little afraid of him. I've told him he was kidding, but when dealing with rednecks, you never know.

Marie-Therese

Awww PG, I was gone all day yesterday and didn't see this thread. I am SO sorry this happened to you!! People can be such pigs sometimes.

A lot of people in here have given some good self defense tips. Thank goodness for big brothers! Hopefully you won't run across this type of treatment again.

princessgianna

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938487' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:15 PM']Awww PG, I was gone all day yesterday and didn't see this thread. I am SO sorry this happened to you!! People can be such pigs sometimes.

A lot of people in here have given some good self defense tips. Thank goodness for big brothers! Hopefully you won't run across this type of treatment again.[/quote]
LOL I hate it when you miss even a day. :hehe: You have to reintroduce yourself to everything.

It's not your fault. I pity those who just "deal with it".

StGiannaismyhero!

[color="#9932CC"]Wow! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :grouphug::console: I wish I could have been there to :duel: with them. I hope nothing like that ever happens again. You know, it makes me really sad at what the world is coming to when women think that should just put up with that stuff.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! [/color]

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1937964' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:57 PM']I always found the right upper cut to be an effective weapon.

I wish we had a Steak N Shake here. I could use a good taco salad.[/quote]

Would do no good, they took taco salads off the menu. Obviously they did not survey you or me or they would have kept them!

Princess Gianna,

You have a great big brother. Always count your blessings for that. I am sorry you had to deal with that situation. No one - EVER - should have to. We, as women, need to demand respect from men or they never will respect women. You did the right thing - and going directly to your manager is an excellent idea! I really hope this never happens again to you or any other woman for that matter.

Angel*Star