An Old School Catholic Message Board

Something I Will Think About

Resurrexi

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1944494' date='Aug 9 2009, 06:20 PM']This is true. In humans, personality plays a huge role in attractiveness, I think. I think my husband gets handsomer when certain aspects of his character shine through. Conversely, some people, upon closer acquaintance, really do begin to resemble male donkeys.[/quote]

My husband told me that I never looked more beautiful than right after throwing up. I had morning sickness 24/7.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944148' date='Aug 9 2009, 02:00 PM']"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." (Proverbs 31:30)[/quote]

I don't think it will matter, considering any girl worth having will say no...

[quote name='Selah' post='1944547' date='Aug 9 2009, 06:39 PM']Rex, will you still feel that way when you do find the girl of your dreams?[/quote]

The girl of my dreams would be devout Catholic girl who likes the Latin Mass...

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1944536' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:35 PM']My husband told me that I never looked more beautiful than right after throwing up. I had morning sickness 24/7.[/quote]
OK, so yesterday morning, I had an "episode" after trying pretzels and Nutella for breakfast.

Don't ask.

So my husband is standing bye, at the ready, in case I need anything -- water, paper towel, moral support, etc. After I'm done, he says, "You know, you get really, really red when you puke."

:mellow:

If that's not love, I don't know what is. :hehehe:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944553' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:42 PM']The girl of my dreams would be devout Catholic girl who likes the Latin Mass...[/quote]
:love:

txdinghysailor

I called my girlfriend a fat cow and she laughed while attempting to slap me. If that's not love, I don't know what is. :)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944553' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:42 PM']The girl of my dreams would be devout Catholic girl who likes the Latin Mass...[/quote]

You should marry a nice atheist girl :unsure:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1944716' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:13 PM']You should marry a nice atheist girl :unsure:[/quote]

What kind atheist in her right mind would want a Solemn High Mass in the extraordinary form for her wedding?

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944760' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:40 PM']What kind atheist in her right mind would want a Solemn High Mass in the extraordinary form for her wedding?[/quote]

What kind of girl in her right mind would want a Solemn High Mass in the extraordinary form for her wedding?

Marie-Therese

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1944713' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:12 PM']I called my girlfriend a fat cow and she laughed while attempting to slap me. If that's not love, I don't know what is. :)[/quote]

I am conflicted on whether to think you are just a pathological liar who likes getting a rise out of people, or you are a sadistic jerk who should be subjected to public flagellation. Either one isn't all that great, btw.

Rex, I think that one day you will find a very nice, Latin-oriented, EF-attending girl who thinks you are dreamy. ;) There's got to be at least one out there.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1944771' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:47 PM']I am conflicted on whether to think you are just a pathological liar who likes getting a rise out of people, or you are a sadistic jerk who should be subjected to public flagellation. Either one isn't all that great, btw.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is outstanding! I love it! You have a gift for rhetoric, my friend. ;)

Marie-Therese

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1944778' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:50 PM']HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is outstanding! I love it! You have a gift for rhetoric, my friend. ;)[/quote]

:D

txdinghysailor

I envy you MT, rhetoric like that comes to me rarely... although when it does come to me, it's usually pretty decent. :)