An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Long Thread To Provide Phatmass Feedback And Suggestions. Thanks.

dUSt

Have been here with and without customs sigs / links.

I figured PM did awau with them because they were distracting?

I'd like
a) be able to better see the sig
b) be able to add a link to sig

Maybe have a character count limit for sig links or ?? The old signatures are striking,
but it did get a bit much (lengthy sigs, too much eye candy).

Get rid of the restrictions for people who are "I Don't Rep Pope".

Like not being able to PM or respond to wall comments.

Not that I care, but it's the will of the people :unsure:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Hassan' post='1948601' date='Aug 14 2009, 12:28 AM']Get rid of the restrictions for people who are "I Don't Rep Pope".

Like not being able to PM or respond to wall comments.

Not that I care, but it's the will of the people :unsure:[/quote]
YES!

I really want to be able to actually talk to people outside of threads!

Well seriously. I would like to be able to discuss personal matters (like when I go to far and wish to apologize, or someone is having personal problems et cetera) without having to make a public thread.

I understand the rational for it though.

cmotherofpirl

Can you make a Tshirt that just says phatmass.com in small print, I am way past the age to wear the other stuff and not look ridiculous. Could you also make some baby ones that say "another phatmasser to take over the world".

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1948710' date='Aug 14 2009, 10:44 AM']Could you also make some baby ones that say "another phatmasser to take over the world".[/quote]

I'd buy one of those! Actually two lol

franciscanheart

dUSt - i miss music stuff. can we dedicate a bigger area to music? are you still working with any artists? i think the resource center will be awesome. love that. i'd like to see a more consistent blog too. that would be nice. what ever happened to having people write for you?

For the Promote Phatmass section, can something be created so that those phatmassers with websites can promote Phatmass. A nice button or whatever it's called. Maybe give a few different options since some websites might be more scholarly and those phatmassers would want something more classic looking.

And what about information about booking Phatmass to come out for conferences or events. I know a number of phatmassers are youth ministers, DREs, etc. so it might be helpful for them as well as phatmassers who can promote this option to their youth ministers, etc.