An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Long Thread To Provide Phatmass Feedback And Suggestions. Thanks.

dUSt

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1948723' date='Aug 14 2009, 12:19 PM']didnt we used to have something called creepy aliens? where'd that go?[/quote]

It's still there, just the name got changed.

1) Make the sigs darker! Most of the time I forget we have them.

2) Bring back politicos, just so I can hide from all the healthcare in Open Mic. :mellow:

3) I also love the idea of a phamilies/parenting board. I've heard the NFP phorum didn't work out so well, but we shouldn't exclude married people as a whole.

It might be nice to have a separate parenting, families board, but I don't think it should be password protected. Just because someone isn't married doesn't mean that they wouldn't be interested/benefit from the topics there.

i think it's nice to have all of these separate boards, however having a one for every subject would be a bit too much. maybe have sub-forums?

goldenchild17

[quote name='Hassan' post='1948604' date='Aug 14 2009, 01:35 AM']Well seriously. I would like to be able to discuss personal matters (like when I go to far and wish to apologize, or someone is having personal problems et cetera) without having to make a public thread.

I understand the rational for it though.[/quote]

yes

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1948864' date='Aug 14 2009, 01:06 PM']+J.M.J.+
make a phatmass get-together a reality. :mellow:[/quote]
i agree....

it is so possible, it aint even phunny.

[quote name='StColette' post='1948869' date='Aug 14 2009, 01:10 PM']how about a phatmass bumper sticker lol or window decal[/quote]
I can help with that, dUSt.

or...perchance water bottles... ;)

[quote name='rachael' post='1949038' date='Aug 14 2009, 06:10 PM']i think it's nice to have all of these separate boards, however having a one for every subject would be a bit too much. maybe have sub-forums?[/quote]
I think we do have a couple in the Entertainment section. :detective:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1949038' date='Aug 14 2009, 08:10 PM']i think it's nice to have all of these separate boards, [u][b]however having a one for every subject would be a bit too much.[/b][/u] maybe have sub-forums?[/quote]

:yes:

(I'm not a fan of sub-forums, though. :mellow:)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1949108' date='Aug 14 2009, 08:12 PM']:yes:

(I'm not a fan of sub-forums, though. :mellow:)[/quote]
maybe people should just smell of elderberries it up then :P

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1949127' date='Aug 14 2009, 09:34 PM']maybe people should just smell of elderberries it up then :P[/quote]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1948508' date='Aug 14 2009, 12:48 AM']For some reason actually, I have huge problems with the search engine. Literally about 4/5 of the searches I run come up with some kind of error message. :P I'd like if it was easier to use.[/quote]
yeah. I can never get the search engine to find what I want. :ohno:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1948520' date='Aug 14 2009, 12:55 AM']I would be in favour of making the signatures a bit darker, but I'm very much against pictures and dynamic displays embedded in signatures. I like this way very much, and I've seen both.[/quote]

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1948940' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:44 PM']but also like a phatmass ebay.... where members who have something to sell can sell it.. and phatmass gets a portion of the proceeds.[/quote]
awesome idea, imho. people make threads about this anyway, if we had something permanent going it would be a lot easier. and phatmass getting part of the money from the sale is definitely good.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1949028' date='Aug 14 2009, 06:48 PM']It might be nice to have a separate parenting, families board, but I don't think it should be password protected. Just because someone isn't married doesn't mean that they wouldn't be interested/benefit from the topics there.[/quote]