Nihil Obstat Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='05 October 2009 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1254788732' post='1978628'] WHOA, SERIOUSLY?! Boy, oh boy. A lady from my Church met her future husband on a Catholic Facebook group, and she went all the way to Boston to get married to him... but I thought things like that only had a one-in-a-million chance of occurring. I'm counting on you to help me out, CatherineM! LOL. [/quote] Take some advice from me: none of the rest of those guys are worth your time. Except maybe USAirways. I, however, am almost unimaginably more awesome. You have my permission to be impressed, nay! Astounded! Nay! Flabbergasted. If you ever see a picture of me, make sure you're wearing sunglasses. I'll give you a hint; it's not the guy in my avatar.
Resurrexi Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='05 October 2009 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1254788732' post='1978628'] WHOA, SERIOUSLY?! [/quote] I dated a girl from Phatmass... It ended up not working out, though.
Winchester Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 October 2009 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1254788948' post='1978633'] If you ever see a picture of me, make sure you're wearing sunglasses. I'll give you a hint; it's not the guy in my avatar. [/quote] Also, gouge out your eyes, just to make sure.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 I wish we had a screaming smiley with gouged eye sockets. I'm sure it has other applications...
Winchester Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 I can think of a myriad uses for a handheld iguana-maker.
StColette Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='05 October 2009 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1254788732' post='1978628'] WHOA, SERIOUSLY?! Boy, oh boy. A lady from my Church met her future husband on a Catholic Facebook group, and she went all the way to Boston to get married to him... but I thought things like that only had a one-in-a-million chance of occurring. I'm counting on you to help me out, CatherineM! LOL. [/quote] lol These couples tend to be very successful on here. My husband and I met here and then ended up at the same University together. We've been married almost two years and we have an 11 month old and are about to welcome baby #2 in less than two months. lol
rkwright Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 was there a super troopers reference in this thread?! farve!!!!
saintbernie Posted October 6, 2009 Author Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='rkwright' date='06 October 2009 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1254790701' post='1978658'] was there a super troopers reference in this thread?! farve!!!! [/quote] Something along the lines of "Stormtrooper"? haha, you know - THAT GUY
Winchester Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [img]http://jamie-online.com/random-jamz/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg[/img]
rkwright Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 (edited) hey st bernie... do they have any liter colas in Australia? how about any of our Canadians on here... gimmie a liter cola... Edited October 6, 2009 by rkwright
mommas_boy Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 October 2009 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1254788997' post='1978635'] I dated a girl from Phatmass... It ended up not working out, though. [/quote] Me too. My current girlfriend and I met on Catholic Match. Proposing soon ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now