Vincent Vega Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='05 October 2009 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1254719494' post='1978020'] Haha, I'm honored that your first time quoting canon law occurred on my thread. That's really cool info - I didn't know that. I feel (a tiny bit) less guilty for partying/watching others party in the church, then. I still feel it's inappropriate. But... I'm a bit of a prude. LOL. Cheers x [/quote] This girl is an IMPOSTOR! If she was really an Aussie, she'd have spelled it HONOURED! Plus, she would have said "Mate" at least 6 times. (Aussie quotient= 1 mate/8 non-mate words. At 52 words, that comes to 6.5 mates) Jake, do you know this fraud?
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='05 October 2009 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1254719966' post='1978027'] I'm looking for a wife. Let me know. [/quote] Oh, dear Lord.
Guest Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='05 October 2009 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1254720003' post='1978029'] This girl is an IMPOSTOR! If she was really an Aussie, she'd have spelled it HONOURED! Plus, she would have said "Mate" at least 6 times. (Aussie quotient= 1 mate/8 non-mate words. At 52 words, that comes to 6.5 mates) Jake, do you know this fraud? [/quote] My money's on very large British male.
Guest Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1254719295' post='1978017'] [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/pokeystockman/monty_python_witch-701441.jpg[/img] [/quote] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]
Guest Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1254720080' post='1978032'] My money's on very large British male. [/quote] that's scary
Sojourner Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='05 October 2009 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1254720186' post='1978035'] that's scary [/quote] Why, because you just proposed to him?
Vincent Vega Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1254720080' post='1978032'] My money's on very large British male. [/quote] He would have spelled it with a u as well. It's obviously a Ugandan scammer. [img]http://www.e4.com/media/5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg[/img]
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 He was. Until George Bush didn't care about him. Now he's dead.
saintbernie Posted October 5, 2009 Author Posted October 5, 2009 THANKS GUYS. My roommates now think I'm insane because I'm laughing so darn hard! As for the omission of "u", I was educated in an American school (Grades 1-12) overseas, so I BELIEVE "Honor" should be spelled like so, and that it's "Aluminum", not "Aluminium", and "Color" instead of "Colour". I don't understand why these Aussies chuck superfluous vowels into their words. ;-)
Maximilianus Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='05 October 2009 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1254720936' post='1978048'] THANKS GUYS. My roommates now think I'm insane because I'm laughing so darn hard! As for the omission of "u", I was educated in an American school (Grades 1-12) overseas, so I BELIEVE "Honor" should be spelled like so, and that it's "Aluminum", not "Aluminium", and "Color" instead of "Colour". I don't understand why these Aussies chuck superfluous vowels into their words. ;-) [/quote] Good cover up, but how about the fact that you didn't mention any shrimps on the barbie at the party..hmmm?
rhetoricfemme Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='saintbernie' date='04 October 2009 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1254712696' post='1977881'] Hey guys, My college residence is planning an epic Halloween party in an old, abandoned church. It will be messy, sleazy and drunken kids will probably be in various states of undress by the end of the night. I'm really not comfortable with all of this occurring on what I consider Holy Ground (even if the church is now disused), and I really don't want to attend; however, I have to go since I'm a Resident Assistant, and we have to be at every event. Any advice as to what I should do? Cheers xx [/quote] Perhaps you could dress as a saint for the event?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now