Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 October 2009 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1254778751' post='1978446'] I don't think associating scrupulosity with preference for the EF is fair. [/quote] +J.M.J.+ dude, chill out.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 October 2009 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1254778751' post='1978446'] I don't think associating scrupulosity with preference for the EF is fair. [/quote] +3
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1254779169' post='1978451'] +3 [/quote] -4
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' date='05 October 2009 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1254779284' post='1978454'] -4 [/quote]
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1254779438' post='1978456'] [/quote] +2
Slappo Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 Rexi is right, it isn't appropriate to attribute scrupulosity to the EF or any other traditional aspect of Catholicism.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Slappo' date='05 October 2009 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1254780624' post='1978469'] Rexi is right, it isn't appropriate to attribute scrupulosity to the EF or any other traditional aspect of Catholicism. [/quote] It is an amusing stereotype since I'm a rather unscrupulous traddy.
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1254780723' post='1978472'] It is an amusing stereotype since I'm a rather unscrupulous traddy. [/quote] You're an unscrupulous Starfleet cadet.
Slappo Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1254780723' post='1978472'] It is an amusing stereotype since I'm a rather unscrupulous traddy. [/quote] I can be scrupulous although it is getting better, but I was more scrupulous before I started attending the EF than after, and more scrupulous before I had a more traditional outlook on life then after.
ardillacid Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1254776882' post='1978419'] You would also need a reflective surface. [/quote] clean your screen, that's what my mom always said
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says: "scrupulous."
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 +J.M.J.+ [quote name='Slappo' date='05 October 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1254780624' post='1978469']Rexi is right, it isn't appropriate to attribute scrupulosity to the EF or any other traditional aspect of Catholicism.[/quote] my goodness, people certainly need to lighten up around here. [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1254781484' post='1978497'] I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says: "scrupulous." [/quote] scrupulous. scrupulous. scrupulous.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Slappo' date='05 October 2009 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1254781366' post='1978495'] I can be scrupulous although it is getting better, but I was more scrupulous before I started attending the EF than after, and more scrupulous before I had a more traditional outlook on life then after. [/quote] Lol. I find that novus ordo ppl tend to be cafeteria catholics. If anyone has a problem with this you need to lighten up!
ardillacid Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1254782565' post='1978520'] Lol. I find that novus ordo ppl tend to be cafeteria catholics. If anyone has a problem with this you need to lighten up! [/quote] your mom
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='picchick' date='05 October 2009 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1254782348' post='1978516'] scrupulous [/quote] [img]http://www.lazyeights.net/Avion/Motivator/shenanigans.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1254782565' post='1978520'] Lol. I find that novus ordo ppl tend to be cafeteria catholics. If anyone has a problem with this you need to lighten up! [/quote] +J.M.J.+ i find that EF people can be judgmental . (more trouble for me ) geez, my comment was meant to be off-the-cuff light-hearted "attempt" for shaboj to get off his high horse (there, that oughta get me into more trouble).
Sojourner Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 October 2009 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1254782565' post='1978520'] Lol. I find that novus ordo ppl tend to be cafeteria catholics. If anyone has a problem with this you need to lighten up! [/quote] There may well be a correlation. That's why I am an ordinary form missionary, trying to bring the cafeteria Catholics around to the REAL meal ...
Sojourner Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 Poor Bernie ... her first thread, and already, in six pages, we have argued about modesty and extraordinary/ordinary form. Baptism by fire, I suppose. We'll find out if she's meant to be a phatmasser if she keeps posting after this ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now