An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

cmotherofpirl

I would just like to lose a different 10 lbs, I am tired of losing the same ones over and over.

A little variety please.!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 4 2004, 11:48 AM'] I would just like to lose a different 10 lbs, I am tired of losing the same ones over and over.

A little variety please.!! [/quote]
:rotfl:

Definitely got some points during vacation...all we did was hiking, mountain-climbing and sea-kayaking!

Some of my friends are just obsessed about loosing weight. It's unhealthy, they'll skip meals, sometimes for a whole day, then eat their fill of junk food the next and be plain miserable. :(

I try to lead by example, by eating right and telling them better ways, inviting them to excercise witrh me, etc, but they don't take my help. "What would YOU know vera...ur slender..."

Sigh, any suggestions as to how I can help them better? :(

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Cool, Carrie! :cheer:

I weighed myself and I'm back at 4 points :) I'm 4 under my starting weight! :D

shelly_freak

so i leave for europe on sunday, i cant wait. but im hoping to gain at least 5 pts cause i always loose weight on trips cause we're always movin around and such.

by the way im at 2 pts(why cant i loose faster)

I lost 0.5 lb. Yay, I haven't completely stalled. That means I've lost about 8 lbs in 2 months (and more a few months before that.) :)

Ash Wednesday

Another 2.5 points for me. A total of 5 points!

I'm doing this to be rid of the discomfort of carrying around a little excess weight. When my clothes start fitting tight and I am sluggish, I know it's time.

Really for me it's about eating better. More veggies. I'm active in exercise, but my diet hasn't been so good. (Lots of sweets, plus an unbalanced diet consisting of mostly bread products, espresso drinks, crackers, and beer (not more than once a week or two weeks but it still makes you gain weight...)

I'm eating an Amazon Jungle of vegetables now compared to before, and I feel way better.