cmotherofpirl Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 I would just like to lose a different 10 lbs, I am tired of losing the same ones over and over. A little variety please.!!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 4, 2004 Author Posted August 4, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 4 2004, 11:48 AM'] I would just like to lose a different 10 lbs, I am tired of losing the same ones over and over. A little variety please.!! [/quote] :rotfl:
VeraMaria Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Definitely got some points during vacation...all we did was hiking, mountain-climbing and sea-kayaking! Some of my friends are just obsessed about loosing weight. It's unhealthy, they'll skip meals, sometimes for a whole day, then eat their fill of junk food the next and be plain miserable. I try to lead by example, by eating right and telling them better ways, inviting them to excercise witrh me, etc, but they don't take my help. "What would YOU know vera...ur slender..." Sigh, any suggestions as to how I can help them better?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 "I'm thinking about doing this, would anyone like to join me?"
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 Cool, Carrie! :cheer: I weighed myself and I'm back at 4 points I'm 4 under my starting weight!
Carrie Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 YAY!!! Me too!!! We're going to do it Mrs. Bro. Adam!! Go us, go us, go us!
shelly_freak Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 so i leave for europe on sunday, i cant wait. but im hoping to gain at least 5 pts cause i always loose weight on trips cause we're always movin around and such. by the way im at 2 pts(why cant i loose faster)
Deeds Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 I lost 0.5 lb. Yay, I haven't completely stalled. That means I've lost about 8 lbs in 2 months (and more a few months before that.)
Ash Wednesday Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Another 2.5 points for me. A total of 5 points! I'm doing this to be rid of the discomfort of carrying around a little excess weight. When my clothes start fitting tight and I am sluggish, I know it's time. Really for me it's about eating better. More veggies. I'm active in exercise, but my diet hasn't been so good. (Lots of sweets, plus an unbalanced diet consisting of mostly bread products, espresso drinks, crackers, and beer (not more than once a week or two weeks but it still makes you gain weight...) I'm eating an Amazon Jungle of vegetables now compared to before, and I feel way better.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 7, 2004 Author Posted August 7, 2004 :cheer: Keep it up everybody! I'm proud of ya'll! :cheer:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 Well...I weighed myself this morning.....I'm at 5 points now!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 Thank you Actually, yesterday, I wasn't even sure if I was going to be [b]able[/b] to get through the workout! Sure glad I did, cause I felt so much better afterward!
Carrie Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I'm at 6 points! WOOT! I'm doing a combo of tae-bo and walk away the pounds. Not easy but well worth it because it's working.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 :cheer: Yeah, Carrie! I'm so proud of you!!!! :cheer:
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 congrats mrs bro adam and carrie!!!!! thats so wonderful for yall im at 3 points
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now