An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I've been losing weight slowly but steadily but I seem to have kind of stopped now. It's really annoying, I've kept up the healthy eating but have stayed the same for about two weeks. Humph. <_<

On the plus side, the last time I was at this weight was five years ago and my mum told me yesterday that I was looking really slim (haha, yeah right - not quite at that stage just yet and doubt I ever will be.) :)

Edited by Deeds

Ash Wednesday

It's late at night and I am somewhat hungry. But I will be good. Tomorrow morning I weigh in. If I didn't lose any weight I'm gonna be really mad.

I'm currently at 38 points, but I;ve hit a plateau and will have to work hard to lose the extra 15 pounds. And I can't diet because of the baby so I guess that means I will have to exercise. (Just hauling him around IS exercise)

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I hear ya! I just can't get past 175! :mad: All I want is to lose weight!!!!! Is that too much to ask? :weep:

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 2 2004, 04:14 PM'] I hear ya! I just can't get past 175! :mad: All I want is to lose weight!!!!! Is that too much to ask? :weep: [/quote]
not at all! that's all I want too!!

we can :weep: together about it.

I want to move someplace where rounder girls are thought just as beautiful as thin ones. :sadder:

shelly_freak

but u guys are beautiful! there is no reason u should be losing weight if it's for beauties sake, it's what's on the inside that counts. and if its for guys then they arent worth having if they cant accept u as u are. dont let society tell u u need to loose weight

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Aug 3 2004, 01:17 AM'] but u guys are beautiful! there is no reason u should be losing weight if it's for beauties sake, it's what's on the inside that counts. and if its for guys then they arent worth having if they cant accept u as u are. dont let society tell u u need to loose weight [/quote]
Thanks Shelly, that was really sweet.

I could use to lose a little weight to be healthier too, but I have major self-esteem issues about it too. My b/f tells me all the time I'm beautiful the way I am, so it's not because of guys. I just think I'd feel better if I lost it.

It's not easy though. But I'll keep trying. ^_^

shelly_freak

i know how u feel, i could loose acouple too. mostly so i can fit into clothes better and therefore feel better

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Let's just say I'm more out of shape than I should be, and it's cheaper to lose weight than to buy clothes to fit me now.

I mostly need to lose for health concerns.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 2 2004, 05:31 PM'] not at all! that's all I want too!!

we can :weep: together about it.

I want to move someplace where rounder girls are thought just as beautiful as thin ones. :sadder: [/quote]
I just wanna be able to fit in the clothes that I love...Like my favorite pair of pants!!!!

:cry: