Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....


Recommended Posts

Posted

you don't have to do it everyday. Your muscles need to time to rest and heal too...they say 3-5 times a week is good. I didn't feel like it today either...maybe it's the weather. Rain, rain...makes me want to get back in bed.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Oh..I do Tae-Bo three times a week... Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays...Too bad I don't have my cat's energy! I'd be a skinny minny then!

franciscanheart
Posted

weighing in right now.... drumroll.... lol

franciscanheart
Posted

im at 9 points :)

Posted

YAY!! That's awesome hughey!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:cheer: Go hughey! :cheer:

franciscanheart
Posted

thanks yall
so supportive ^_^

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

That's why this thread is here!


Believe me! I know how hard it can be to diet/exercise/try to lose weight with no support. So, I've only been doing as well as I have been because of everyone's support on here!

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Can I have a 1/2 point please?

Posted

sure cmom. every little bit counts!! You're that much closer to your goal. Congrats!!!!!

As of now I've got 8 points. whooppeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Good job Carrie and cmom! Keep up the good work!



I've got Tae-bo workout, so hopefully that'll help me drop a few pounds ;)

Posted

minus a half point for me.

Bad Carrie, bad Carrie! :lol:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I ate a full meal and I loose 3 points :sadder:

Its not FAIR! :cry:

Posted

cmom, my body does the same thing. one full meal and my body gets all crazy on me and I gain right away.

::takes cmom's arm and links with own:: Back on the wagon for us. :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Same here :sadder:



I'll be praying for you two while I do my Tae-bo today!

Posted

ditto Mrs. Bro Adam!!


I've got you in my prayers as well.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Oh sweetie it won't be this week :lol:
Tonight starts International Village, and for the next 3 days I and my 20,000 neighbors will partake of the delicacies of 18 different countries.

Pieogies, halushi, baklava, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, honey balls, pasties, german pancakes, sweet potato pie, chess tarts, fish and chips, duetchen dumplings, and Penn State Ice Cream.

My points are gonna go into the negative real fast.

Add I will enjoy EVERY SINGLE CALORIE :rolling:

Posted

Good for you!!! Have some for me!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

and me!

franciscanheart
Posted

dont forget me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...