Carrie Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 (((HUGS))) Mrs Bro Adam, since you're playing tennis and being really active, you're probably gaining muscle weight first. The pounds will drop faster when you've got more muscle because muscle burns fat. Keep up the good work!!
conservativecatholic Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 good job guys! keep it up! I would like to gain weight but my metabolism is just too dang fast--ugh. My philosophy on dieting is... Exercise everyday-Eat all you want!
zwergel88 Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 wow, this is a great thread. I guess I start with 0 and I'll keep ya posted1
shelly_freak Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 well my mom must be a mind reader, she got a scale! so here I go, im currently at 0
shelly_freak Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 hey guys, ive found a new trick! drinking cranberry juice feeds that craving you get for candy, or any other sweet food. I really wanted some candy today but I had none, plus I dont wanna ruin my diet type thingy, so anyways I found cranberry juice and started drinking some, before you know it I had no more craving for sweets, its a miracle
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 14, 2004 Author Posted July 14, 2004 I'm back at 0 points! Hopefully I'll start losing the weight and gaining points soon!
shelly_freak Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 YAY! looks like the hard work is payin off mrs. bro. adam! im 1/2 a point! its not much but i feel accomplished
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 14, 2004 Author Posted July 14, 2004 Hey! It's 1/2 a point...It's closer than 0 points!
shelly_freak Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 Well guys I was doing really good, then I saw the chocolate pudding. It was my downfall!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 14, 2004 Author Posted July 14, 2004 uh-huh... Only honesty is allowed in this thread
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 awww... shelly.... you were doing so good too! Everyone stay strong! YOU CAN DO IT!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 nice pic by the way! do some calithentics or whatever theyares
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 How's everyone doing with their goals?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now