IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 Yeah, I brought it up but I did it to let people know what I'm giving up so they feel encouraged to do persevere in their efforts. Maybe instead of talking about "fattening foods" which to me brings mental images of Wendy's and Twinkies you should say "Time for another protein shake! Yum!" :haha:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 12, 2004 Author Posted June 12, 2004 (edited) Keep up the good work, everyone! Edited June 12, 2004 by Mrs. Bro. Adam
azaelia Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I don't really need to lose weight, or gain weight, but I do have to exercise. So for every day I exercise, I'll give msyelf a point, and if I don't exercise, I lose a point. Maybe this will actually keep me going
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I get 0 points for today. I ran some this afternoon, but the 95 degree heat cut my run short to 15 minutes. I was going to run the rest tonight, but it started raining and I refuse to run in the rain for safety reasons.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 14, 2004 Author Posted June 14, 2004 I've got another point! That's 2 points.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 That's ok, Az. Just try again tomorrow!
VeraMaria Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Swam for two hours and sailed for 6 hours today!!! whew (gotta love sailing camp....) 1 point
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 Good work, Vera! What better way can we show our appreciation for God than to take care of the one thing that he's given to us, our bodies?
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 OK, up to 3 weight points (I think it was all that travel, turns out I didn't eat junk, but my schedule totally changed on me while I was there, got up earlier, etc., so chances are I'll end up losing a point or 2....) and up to 2 health/exercise points (lots of eating healthier but no exercise except one day I took a walk, but I lost half a point because Matt got me Wendy's..... ugh. I need more motivation to exercise! lol).
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 If I lived closer I could motivate you to exercise. *Fades into thought* [i] Hey, Katie! I just knew that you wanted to take a walk and take Adrienne with you, but didn't want to go alone, so here I am! All set to go?! All right...here we go![/i] *Fades out of thought*
VeraMaria Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 another point for excercise (lots....im sore, jeje)...but i ate ice cream today...hmmm....i guess 1/2 point then
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 Good job, cmom! Keep up the good work! I've lost all my weight points, course it doesn't help that it's the woman's time of the 'month'
VeraMaria Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 all in all, 5 excercise points this week...and 2 points off for bad eating...so 3 points in total...
Iacobus Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I havn't weighed for like a month. Hehe. If I did though and went and got my hair cut I would get like 15 pts. Hehe. I need a hair cut bad. I think I will do this pt thing now. Is it still just +1 for .45 Kilogram lost and -1 for each gained?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now