VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 I was doing well...but I should get 2 points off for healthy eating I'm at my dad;s office and I went to eat at the building restaurant/cafeteria, and I was really really hungry and I had a craving for chocolate so I ate a piece of chocolate cake...lol, my dad keeps saying I need to gain weight (as if eating empty calories like that is good for you) The funny thing is that while I was happily devouring my chocolate cake, there were a whole bunch of women with their little no-dressing salads staring at me like I shocked them... Oh well, it's vacation, lol.
cmotherofpirl Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 I gained back every pound and lost them all over again.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 19, 2004 Author Posted July 19, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 19 2004, 12:05 PM'] I gained back every pound and lost them all over again. [/quote] I can sooo relate!
shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 i've got a whole point! and i havent even been trying, slacking off
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 19, 2004 Author Posted July 19, 2004 Good! Now the hard part is [b]keeping[/b] the point.
shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 lol yeah, but im gonna try not to slack off anymore, i WILL work out today!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 19, 2004 Author Posted July 19, 2004 I'm hoping to get at least a half hour of tennis in today....Too bad there's no one around that [b]can[/b] play tennis.
shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 lol, tennis is fun. as long as its not in gym class then its too rule-y....i dont like rules
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 20, 2004 Author Posted July 20, 2004 I just started playing tennis this summer. I'm actually doing relatively well with it
shelly_freak Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 thats cool, i should make my brother play with me. seeing as i have a tennis crt across the street
RemnantRules Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 Mrs. Bro Adam that's crazy b/c i started playing tennis too this summer!!! it def get you in shape and you get to learn a really fun game! well so far this summer i'm plus 5!!! i just need 5-10 more points!!!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 20, 2004 Author Posted July 20, 2004 Tell ya what, RemanantRules, if you're ever in my part of the neighborhood, we'll definitely have to play a few games
Iacobus Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 8 pounds during Boundary Waters... and I was pigging out... was lost. LOL!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 21, 2004 Author Posted July 21, 2004 Good job, Icabus! I'm not sure what I'm at, I've trained myself to only look once a week.
RemnantRules Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 well i live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, if you are near there then i can shoot ya a Private Message otherwise, we might see later on if i'm near ya.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 23, 2004 Author Posted July 23, 2004 I've lost about two or three pounds this week
Misty60 Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 hey all this sounds like a great idea. I really need to lose the wieght. I nedd to lose at least 12 pounds before I get to 125lbs which is were I"d like to be at. I will keep in touch on if I"ve lost any pounds. This is a really cool site btw.
AngelofJesus Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 I need to loose a gazillion. How does one pray to loose weight? How does know that help has arrived? Why do I need to loose weight when God loves me the way I am. Would he love me more if i did? I sometimes think that losing weight makes me more accepted by society. I am not enormous, but I am big. I want to lose vain pride so I can loose weight in humility. Is it possible? Im off the subject huh. Help... anyway?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now