crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 ok nevermind i figured it ouit - i checked them and im slowly working on smething but your template your already using is better haha
Philippe Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 o ok hey if u have aim send me a message at sk8erstudpg or sk8erstudpg@hotmail.com on msn
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 msn isbt working for me lately, go to the thread called 'cruciwear site' to talk haha in creepy aliens
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 It's imperative that you drink water. If you don't you can dehydrate and drop like flies (this I know from experience). Water weight is easy enough to lose, you just have to sweat it out, it's the rest of the weight that's difficult. Remember, keep your eyes on GOd!
Tony Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I eat all the time and dont seem to gain weight... I am rather underweight too
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 Try exercising. Try to gain muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 1 point and drinking tons of water, even if I don't eat healthy... (last night when I took my friend to the train station we stopped for McDonalds.... Bad me!) We should have healthy points and weight points, Teresa! We'd get a point for eating healthy and exercising each day, but if we only do one or the other half a point, and if we do neither we lose a point... Maybe I should just keep track of those things on the side for myself... I am so lazy its hard to motivate me to exercise.
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 Hmm, sort of like getting an A for effort? I like positive support haha
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 I've decided to join yall in your quest for points. My brother called me today to invite me to his house in Atlanta for the 4th of July. He has an extra number for the peachtree road race, a 10k run, and said I could run with him. I'm out of shape now, but I've got 3 weeks to whip myself into shape. My goal is to make the run in under an hour. My point system is that for the next three weeks, I'll run 30 minutes a day next week, then 40 minutes/day the week after, and 50 minutes a day the next week, starting tomorrow. Everyday that I run my goal amount, I give myself a point. If I don't run, I lose a point. How does that sound? Oh, and the Friday and Saturday before the race doesn't count as I'll be traveling and conserving energy. I'll just run a little those days.
crusader1234 Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 im about to go raid the kitchen for high fat products
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 (edited) Sounds like a plan 1337! Crusader1234, shame on you! At least if I'm bad and deliberately seek out junk food I'm not going to grag about it. Edited June 12, 2004 by IcePrincessKRS
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 Ok, today I wound up with 1 weight point and 0 health/exercise points.
crusader1234 Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 well im one of the trying to gain weight people, and high fat hardly sounds appetizing i dont think
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 Sure it does... gimme sugar and fat and calories.... Only I am trying to avoid excess sugars (its unrealistic to expect me to cut all sugars out and low-carb won't work for me, I am way into carbs) so for snacks I'm trying for fresh fruits and veggies instead of half a box of twinkies....
crusader1234 Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 hahaha oh man hostess deep fried treats.... ... you brought it up not me! anyways, i think that the low sugar is a good idea. i'm going to try to cut down on coke and replace it with more milk. milks more fattening anyways.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now