Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 9, 2004 Author Posted June 9, 2004 If you have a goal that you wanna meet, and you get a pound closer to it, then you get a point.
crusader1234 Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah
jasJis Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I've lost 41+ lbs since Christmas by eating healthily. Not on a diet.
Iacobus Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 9 2004, 07:15 PM'] K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah [/quote] LOL. Hows about if we try to lose weight and still eat like that and still lose weight?
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 0 points (still trying to get back to pre-Adrienne weight/body... if I gain muscle weight but still lose inches I can still mark that as a gained point even if I am trying to "lose" weight, right? )
Soldier4Him Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Ooh, I'm so in on this thread! We should get it pinned. ?dUST? little help here? Starting at zero. Let's rock and roll!!!!!
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 yeah i think a point could be considered gaining muscle weight. measure in inches i guess. i get a one and a half points.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 [quote]K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah [/quote] That's a great rule, and I think another good rule is that anyone participating in this thread should encourage others participating in this thread. The more encouragement, the better!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 Btw-I exercised for about twentylus minutes today 'playing' tennis with my brother-in-law! Don't forget to exercise! :cheer:
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 Rock on Teresa! I didn't exercise... I did drive my friend to the train station in Pittsburgh, I guess you could say I exercised my yap.
Philippe Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 water is very heavy... if u wanna feel good about urself and make the scale say lower pounds dont drink lots of water.. but if you want to be real and actually have the scale show what you weight, drink plenty so the moral of the story is ... DRINK WATER ROCK ON VERA!
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 argh it's waaay healthier in the long run you know. you loose more weight if you drink a lot of water, if the scale shows it's temporary
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 i find it funny that i find this funny and then when i went to put a smilie it was ssweating
Philippe Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 exactly vera hence the moral of the story haha crusader .... it was ment 2 be PLUS CHECK UR PMS!
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 ??? water fixes pms? wish id known that with my last girfriend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now