Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 28, 2004 Author Posted June 28, 2004 Carrie! You don't have the most,though...try at least 60 points! :freak:
Carrie Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 I understand what you're feeling Mrs. Bro. Adam. I've lost 25 pounds since January. I stopped eating well this month and I'm starting to feel it, so it's time to get back on the wagon and lose the rest of it. We can do it!
picchick Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jun 28 2004, 08:54 AM'] Ok, I'm in as of today! I think I need to gain about 30 points to be at my ideal weight. Long way to go [/quote] Hey!!! We can cancel each other out. I have to lose about 30 pts. to be the ideal weight for my height!!!!!
Carrie Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Jun 28 2004, 02:49 PM'] Hey!!! We can cancel each other out. I have to lose about 30 pts. to be the ideal weight for my height!!!!! [/quote] oh, i'm so jealous!
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 An update: I haven't really been keeping up with my points, but I have lost about 8 pounds (I'm guessing since I measured myself at 199 last Thursday, and I started out at 206) and I ran 4 miles in 35 minutes yesterday, only ending the run due to the fact that I would get really dehydrated if I ran any further. I'm going to run 4 miles Wednesday and do a short (maybe 2 mile) run Thursday before resting up for Sunday. I've gotta be able to make it 6.2 miles. I want to try to get it in under an hour. Wish me luck!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 That's great news! Keep up your hard work! :cheer:
BeenaBobba Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jun 29 2004, 04:48 PM'] An update: I haven't really been keeping up with my points, but I have lost about 8 pounds (I'm guessing since I measured myself at 199 last Thursday, and I started out at 206) and I ran 4 miles in 35 minutes yesterday, only ending the run due to the fact that I would get really dehydrated if I ran any further. I'm going to run 4 miles Wednesday and do a short (maybe 2 mile) run Thursday before resting up for Sunday. I've gotta be able to make it 6.2 miles. I want to try to get it in under an hour. Wish me luck! [/quote] That's great! You should bring some water or Gatorade with you on your next run. God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 16 2004, 04:10 PM'] OK, up to 3 weight points (I think it was all that travel, turns out I didn't eat junk, but my schedule totally changed on me while I was there, got up earlier, etc., so chances are I'll end up losing a point or 2....) and up to 2 health/exercise points (lots of eating healthier but no exercise except one day I took a walk, but I lost half a point because Matt got me Wendy's..... ugh. I need more motivation to exercise! lol). [/quote] Haha. That sounds just like me. I'll exercise and then eat junk food. My weight is fine the way it is now, and I could actually gain a pound or two, but I'm in horrible physical shape in that I've lost a lot of stamina. I just feel better -- mentally and physically -- when I exercise. I think my goals on this thread will be to exercise more and generally eat healthier. Hey, do you take little Adrienne for walks in her stroller? That could be fun for the both of you! God bless, Jen
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 I lost a lot of points yesterday I ate a supersized value meal from Arby's with a large mozz sticks
Carrie Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 30 2004, 03:57 PM'] I lost a lot of points yesterday I ate a supersized value meal from Arby's with a large mozz sticks [/quote] oh my...sounds delicious. I'm already craving candy.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 I'm sorry. Well...I'm to the point where I"m only weighing myself once a week... It seems to get me to eat less and more healthy...
Carrie Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 I've heard weighing yourself once a week is ideal. Weighing yourself everyday isn't good because we can fluctuate alot day to day and that can make us lose motivation. So you're doing great! Are you using any sort of particular diet? Or just eating better and excersing?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 Well....I've realized that I eat food for comfort. Once I stopped doing that, I was stunned by how much less I really eat. I don't go out to restaurants as much, and when I do, I try to order the 'healthiest' thing on the menu. For exercise, I've been playing tennis for at least an hour with my younger brother-in-law. And if I don't play tennis with him, I either play by myself, or I do Tae-bo. I just am eating a lot healthier, a lot less, and exerciser a lot more.
Carrie Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 I love Tae-bo. I think it's so much fun. I also like Walk away the Pounds. I'm pretty active, so excerise really isn't a problem. I comfort eat too, which is my major problem. I try and do other things than eat when I'm stressed. It's not always easy but I'm working on it.
RemnantRules Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 well i guess i should jump on this bandwagon. Today i start as 0 points well see how i do in a couple of days.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 Well, I give myself +10 points for completing the Peachtree Road Race in under 1:15:00. My final time was 1:12:48, which isn't too bad for only 3 weeks of training leading up to it. I'm going to try to keep in shape (I tell myself that now and train for it again next year, hopefully getting a much better time. I've also lost 12 pounds since I started training, and hopefully can lose another 15 pounds and get back to my 'most in shape ever' weight that I had 2 years ago. Good luck to everyone else on the points!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 Great job, 1337 k4th0l1x0r! I'm so proud of you! :cheer:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now