An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Good job, cmom! Keep up the good work!

I've lost all my weight points, course it doesn't help that it's the woman's time of the 'month'

all in all, 5 excercise points this week...and 2 points off for bad eating...so 3 points in total...

I havn't weighed for like a month. Hehe. If I did though and went and got my hair cut I would get like 15 pts. Hehe. I need a hair cut bad. I think I will do this pt thing now. Is it still just +1 for .45 Kilogram lost and -1 for each gained?

Okay I am assuming those rules still stand. I would start Monday but I am going to Grandma's house. She ALWAYS has food. And she makes some special for me. Hehe. My grandma's spoil me.

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 20 2004, 10:05 AM'] If I did though and went and got my hair cut I would get like 15 pts. Hehe. [/quote]
I had waist long thick hair. I got it cut and lost 2 lbs. :P

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Well...I'm going to start all over. Fresh start.

Here's my game plan, play tennis everyday for an hour, and then take at least a half hour walk every evening. Ya'll keep me accountable, k?

IcePrincessKRS

ok. I think I might need to start over, too! lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who's lost complete track....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Played tennis for about a half hour last night in the rain and about a half hour today in the bright warm sun.