An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah, I brought it up but I did it to let people know what I'm giving up so they feel encouraged to do persevere in their efforts. ;) Maybe instead of talking about "fattening foods" which to me brings mental images of Wendy's and Twinkies you should say "Time for another protein shake! Yum!" :haha:

I don't really need to lose weight, or gain weight, but I do have to exercise. So for every day I exercise, I'll give msyelf a point, and if I don't exercise, I lose a point. Maybe this will actually keep me going ^_^

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I get 0 points for today. I ran some this afternoon, but the 95 degree heat cut my run short to 15 minutes. I was going to run the rest tonight, but it started raining and I refuse to run in the rain for safety reasons.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Good work, Vera!

What better way can we show our appreciation for God than to take care of the one thing that he's given to us, our bodies?

IcePrincessKRS

OK, up to 3 weight points (I think it was all that travel, turns out I didn't eat junk, but my schedule totally changed on me while I was there, got up earlier, etc., so chances are I'll end up losing a point or 2....) and up to 2 health/exercise points (lots of eating healthier but no exercise except one day I took a walk, but I lost half a point because Matt got me Wendy's..... ugh. I need more motivation to exercise! lol).

Mrs. Bro. Adam

If I lived closer I could motivate you to exercise.

*Fades into thought*
[i] Hey, Katie! I just knew that you wanted to take a walk and take Adrienne with you, but didn't want to go alone, so here I am! All set to go?! All right...here we go![/i]
*Fades out of thought*

another point for excercise (lots....im sore, jeje)...but i ate ice cream today...hmmm....i guess 1/2 point then