picchick Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 i am going to start up on this. Starting Monday. I'll keep in touch!!
Iacobus Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 Okay I am assuming those rules still stand. I would start Monday but I am going to Grandma's house. She ALWAYS has food. And she makes some special for me. Hehe. My grandma's spoil me.
picchick Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 20 2004, 10:05 AM'] If I did though and went and got my hair cut I would get like 15 pts. Hehe. [/quote] I had waist long thick hair. I got it cut and lost 2 lbs.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 21, 2004 Author Posted June 21, 2004 Well...I'm going to start all over. Fresh start. Here's my game plan, play tennis everyday for an hour, and then take at least a half hour walk every evening. Ya'll keep me accountable, k?
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 ok. I think I might need to start over, too! lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who's lost complete track....
Deeds Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 If this had started in January, I would have about 18 points by now.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 22, 2004 Author Posted June 22, 2004 Played tennis for about a half hour last night in the rain and about a half hour today in the bright warm sun.
VeraMaria Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 2 points...an excercise point and a good eating point
Philippe Posted June 23, 2004 Posted June 23, 2004 i learned today in health that you should lose about 1-3 pounds per week if your on a good workout routine. this is with a trainer and stuff so dont expect to lost 1-3 pounds a week... dont feel discouraged if your not sweating the pounds away!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 23, 2004 Author Posted June 23, 2004 I've been losing 1-3 pounds a week without a trainer...
marielapin Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 I've gained 30 pts between last Thursday and today.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 26, 2004 Author Posted June 26, 2004 :cheer: Good job, MarieLapin! :cheer: Try, try again, az.
homeschoolmom Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 [quote name='marielapin' date='Jun 25 2004, 04:16 PM'] I've gained 30 pts between last Thursday and today. [/quote] Dropping a human being out of your body doesn't count, silly!
marielapin Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 26 2004, 03:11 PM'] Dropping a human being out of your body doesn't count, silly! [/quote] I know, but I have no other reference point to start counting from! I could subtract the size of my baby but then I would need to subtract the weight of the placenta, etc. and I don't know those weights. I gained a ton of water weight the last five weeks of my pregnancy, so most of those points (over half) I'm sure came from that. I still have about 10 points to earn before I get to my pre-pregnancy weight and 10-15 more points to earn on top of that to get to my "optimal" weight for my height and frame size. By the way I'm now at 32 points.
Carrie Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Ok, I'm in as of today! I think I need to gain about 30 points to be at my ideal weight. Long way to go
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now