Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 Good job, hughey! Keep up your hard work! :cheer:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 YOu're welcome! Oh! My hubby says he can see where I lost the weight from! That's always a reassuring thing!
Ash Wednesday Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Another point this week for me. Total of 6 points. Not bad, considering I "cheated" some over the weekend and drank some beer.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Keep it up Ash Wednesday! I know I cheated too, but I guess it's not as bad since I'm doing Tae-bo three times a week!
Ash Wednesday Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 11 2004, 03:12 PM']Keep it up Ash Wednesday! I know I cheated too, but I guess it's not as bad since I'm doing Tae-bo three times a week! [/quote] Thanks! Tae Bo kicks your butt -- I honestly don't see how people can lose weight without exercise.... I guess by starving themselves miserable. And all the skinny chicks I see at the mall or in public -- probably :smoker:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 Ash Wednesday: :laugh: I've found that I can still eat what I have and lose weight doing Tae-Bo, even though I should eat healthier. But, hey! If I'm losing weight, I won't complain!
Carrie Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 Tae-bo is great. It really does give you a tough workout. This sounds silly, but I like the kicking. It makes me feel tough.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 13, 2004 Author Posted August 13, 2004 Carrie, I know exactly what you mean! I feel sooo empowered!
cmotherofpirl Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 A total of 13 points for me, unfortunately most of them in 1 week. Notice it is 3 pounds past the 10 I keep re-losing.
Carrie Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 Weighed myself today and I'm at 7 points. Is that losing too fast?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 13, 2004 Author Posted August 13, 2004 I don't think it is.... How many weeks has it been?
Carrie Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 Hmm, well I started awhile ago and fell off the wagon and started being serious again about 3 weeks ago, I'd say. So 7 pounds in 3 weeks.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 13, 2004 Author Posted August 13, 2004 I don't think it is....I mean, if you were losing more than 5 pounds a week, I'd be a little worried.
Carrie Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 Ok, just making sure How's the tennis going Mrs. Bro. Adam?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 13, 2004 Author Posted August 13, 2004 Haven't played it in a while...Schedules haven't been permitting. I'm being bad today Didn't do Tae-bo....guess I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now