An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Twilight Thread...

pan!c139

Twilight?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1683956' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:30 PM']I find it strange that there's this long thread on the series and movie yet several months back I started a discussion on the movie coming out and hardly anybody joined in on it. :rolleyes:[/quote]

:blink:

[size=1]Yeah that is suprising acctually because there is a HUGE fan base for the books and now the movie!
[/size]

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1675607' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:10 AM']anyone see the new [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSaBvvSf2OE"]trailer[/url]?

why does the music remind me of LOTR?!!![/quote]

The new trailer was completely awesome. :woot: Yeah the music was...kind of dramatic.

[quote name='rachael' post='1687451' date='Oct 27 2008, 02:54 PM']my friend is trying to get me to read the books.

i have refused thus far.[/quote]

Not for long. :evil:

Why do you think there would be something wrong by reading it?

You will love it.....

It is like Romeo and Juliet and Interview with a Vampire all wrapped in a nice package.

:woot:

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1693052' date='Nov 4 2008, 02:59 PM']Not for long. :evil:[/quote]
i still am.

she got her neighbor into reading them, but not me.

:evil:

my professor just told me tonight to stop by his office tomorrow. he's gonna let me borrow a clockwork orange, so i have enough to keep me busy. :evil:

[quote name='rachael' post='1693809' date='Nov 4 2008, 10:45 PM']i still am.

she got her neighbor into reading them, but not me.

:evil:

my professor just told me tonight to stop by his office tomorrow. he's gonna let me borrow a clockwork orange, so i have enough to keep me busy. :evil:[/quote]

I have converted all my friends to it. You will soon follow...it won't take long...just wait till the movie comes out...WHAM...:evil:

nope. my professor will keep me busy with his books on international relations and politics. :evil:

Edited by rachael

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='KnewInTheTrinity' post='1693089' date='Nov 4 2008, 02:54 PM']Is there anything wrong with reading Twilight?

:unsure:[/quote]

read the whole thread. :))

At my college there's a new club that just got started devoted to the Twilight series where they'll read, discuss, and perhaps swoon over Edward.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1704446' date='Nov 18 2008, 11:46 PM']At my college there's a new club that just got started devoted to the Twilight series where they'll read, discuss, and perhaps swoon over Edward.[/quote]

Blech.