Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1264051708' post='2041319'] A closet Canadian, I see! [/quote] Am not. Only partly. Keep your wig on.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='20 January 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1264051803' post='2041321'] Am not. Only partly. Keep your wig on. [/quote] [img]http://www.elliotnegelev.com/lp/graphics/portraits/dburd.jpg[/img] I am truly mind-blowingly handsome.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1264052490' post='2041328'] [img]http://www.elliotnegelev.com/lp/graphics/portraits/dburd.jpg[/img] I am truly mind-blowingly handsome. [/quote] You know it too. That's your problem.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='20 January 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1264052602' post='2041330'] You know it too. That's your problem. [/quote] Don't be jealous Moosey. When I'm rich and famous, I promise to remember you.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1264053100' post='2041335'] Don't be jealous Moosey. When I'm rich and famous, I promise to remember you. [/quote] I wish you wouldn't
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='20 January 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1264053157' post='2041337'] I wish you wouldn't [/quote] You mean you don't want to attend my exclusive Phatmasser parties? Well I'll make sure to send you party favours at least.....
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='20 January 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1264053301' post='2041340'] Hopefully I'll have a life by then. [/quote] I don't see how the two are mutually exclusive.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 (edited) http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=101899&view=&hl=flirt&fromsearch=1 (oh PS.. Canadians rock.. like Peter.) Edited January 21, 2010 by KeenanParkerII
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1264054091' post='2041353'] I don't see how the two are mutually exclusive. [/quote] You'll know the difference when you have one, dear. [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='21 January 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1264054192' post='2041355'] http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=101899&view=&hl=flirt&fromsearch=1 (oh PS.. Canadians rock.. like Peter.) [/quote] That thread no longer exists in my world.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 wait til you see the fan page. Tis magical. But as I was saying: [img]http://saturos.home.comcast.net/~saturos/images/awesome.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='21 January 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1264054192' post='2041355'] http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=101899&view=&hl=flirt&fromsearch=1 (oh PS.. Canadians rock.. like Peter.) [/quote] Don't make me reach through your screen and beat you.
Lil Red Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 +JMJ+ well, despite good intentions, this thread is lame.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Beating is imminent. Well, I have to go do Christian type things..
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='21 January 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1264054913' post='2041363'] Beating is imminent. Well, I have to go do Christian type things.. [/quote] [img]http://www.moosegoods.com/Images/products/Clothing/13040-Beatings-Navy.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/29/128960809916557743.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1264056270' post='2041369'] [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/29/128960809916557743.jpg[/img] [/quote] If you were that adorable I could
sidemunch88 Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='21 January 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1264054545' post='2041357'] wait til you see the fan page. Tis magical. But as I was saying: [img]http://saturos.home.comcast.net/~saturos/images/awesome.jpg[/img] [/quote] I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBS!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now