Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1264110606' post='2041802'] I'm liking this. Although I don't see any bottles of whisky handy. They need to be in easy reach at all times. [/quote] Noted. I'll see that there is sake provided as well.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1264110698' post='2041807'] Noted. I'll see that there is sake provided as well. [/quote] Might as well have some of everything. Whisky, vodka, rum, beer, wine, sake, absinthe, etc., etc..
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1264110770' post='2041810'] Might as well have some of everything. Whisky, vodka, rum, beer, wine, sake, absinthe, etc., etc.. [/quote] Certainly. It might be wise to ask everyone to bring something. A BYOB kinda thing.
Arpy Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I practice absinthetinence as required by my church, but everything else is cool.
Hilde Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I went to a retreat once, and the seminarians left the Bailey's bottle when they left. I am now in possession of this bottle.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1264110903' post='2041812'] Certainly. It might be wise to ask everyone to bring something. A BYOB kinda thing. [/quote] Hm..... I dunno....... it is a funeral after all. Needs to be solemn.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1264111185' post='2041818'] Moosey has to do Prairie Fire shots. [/quote] Oh nooooo. I'm a lightweight. I'll be dancing on your grave after one.
zunshynn Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 yes, I will give the eulogy... [spoiler]or something [/spoiler]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1264111254' post='2041820'] Oh nooooo. I'm a lightweight. I'll be dancing on your grave after one. [/quote] Well worth it. I'm trusting L_D and Luthien to preserve images of your shots.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1264111719' post='2041824'] Well worth it. I'm trusting L_D and Luthien to preserve images of your shots. [/quote] Why do you care? You're dead.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1264111778' post='2041827'] Why do you care? You're dead. [/quote] I plan on doing some haunting.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1264111806' post='2041828'] I plan on doing some haunting. [/quote] All I'm doing for your funeral and that's how you repay me?
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='21 January 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1264111890' post='2041830'] Maybe he has some unfinished business. [/quote] I have nothing to do with that
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1264111881' post='2041829'] All I'm doing for your funeral and that's how you repay me? [/quote] I didn't say I'm haunting you. ...Although I might, just a little. It'll be the fun kind of haunting.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1264112826' post='2041841'] I didn't say I'm haunting you. ...Although I might, just a little. It'll be the fun kind of haunting. [/quote] The kind where you tap my shoulder or hide my belongings? Great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now