Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1264105204' post='2041699'] I am a Mr. Darcy type, but Moosey is no Elizabeth! [/quote] Agreed. You're arrogant and snide. I'm more like Jo March in Little Women.
sidemunch88 Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1264104860' post='2041686'] I will haunt you. Don't think I'm joking about this. I've got some darn good haunting ideas. I will scare the camo pattern right off your fatigues. [/quote] all you have to do to scare me is make really loud noises and flashing lights
Hilde Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1264104504' post='2041673'] Ooh, yea. Forgot to tell you. I want a crypt, not just a grave. You'll have to dig the entire crypt, then lay the stonework. [/quote] Should be easy.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1264105313' post='2041705'] Agreed. You're arrogant and snide. I'm more like Jo March in Little Women. [/quote] I was going to suggest the Wicked Witch of the West, but that works too. [quote name='pvtmiller' date='21 January 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1264105363' post='2041709'] all you have to do to scare me is make really loud noises and flashing lights [/quote] Funny coincidence, strobing effects are a major part of the surrealist horror that I intend to visit on you until your final breath.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1264105479' post='2041711'] I was going to suggest the Wicked Witch of the West, but that works too. [/quote] [img]http://www.stagesstlouis.org/shows/show1/images/LWomen4.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/halloween.jpg[/IMG] No?
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 That took freakin' forever to load. You could be Oliver Twist too.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1264106280' post='2041727'] That took freakin' forever to load. You could be Oliver Twist too. [/quote] I was actually going for a Newsie from 1900's New York.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1264106371' post='2041730'] I was actually going for a Newsie from 1900's New York. [/quote] I guess I can see that. How about early aviator?
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1264106495' post='2041731'] I guess I can see that. How about early aviator? [/quote] I should have been holding a stack of news papers and "smoking" a fake cigarette. Hindsight is 20-20.
Arpy Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1264102787' post='2041608'] SMM is in charge of the music and Rexi is the liturgical coordinator. [/quote] Pope Miaulements has expressed a desire to celebrate this solemn occasion.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='21 January 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1264109771' post='2041781'] Pope Miaulements has expressed a desire to celebrate this solemn occasion. [/quote] Celebration? Can we have helium balloons??? I'll bring the booze.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Moosey is in charge of catering the wake.
Arpy Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Only on condition that there also be bowls of catnip. This wake is going to pwn.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='21 January 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1264110426' post='2041795'] Only on condition that there also be bowls of catnip. This wake is going to pwn. [/quote] I'm definitely not discounting the possibility that it lasts multiple days and nights.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1264110409' post='2041794'] Moosey is in charge of catering the wake. [/quote] [quote name='Arpy' date='21 January 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1264110426' post='2041795'] Only on condition that there also be bowls of catnip. This wake is going to pwn. [/quote] Way ahead o' you fellas. [img]http://www.hotelemerald.co.jp/img_posi/viking2.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1264110516' post='2041797'] Way ahead o' you fellas. [img]http://www.hotelemerald.co.jp/img_posi/viking2.jpg[/img] [/quote] I'm liking this. Although I don't see any bottles of whisky handy. They need to be in easy reach at all times.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='21 January 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1264110575' post='2041799'] SUSHI!! [/quote] Awwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Arpy Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Sushi, too‽ The Catolic delegation will be most pleased.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now