Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1264056423' post='2041370'] If you were that adorable I could [/quote] I'll get right on that.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1264088867' post='2041433'] I'll get right on that. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1264090024' post='2041441'] [/quote] ?
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1264092734' post='2041462'] ? [/quote] You're a goofy kid
MIKolbe Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 wow... Moosey called Nihil adorable!!! you 2 should date!
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='21 January 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1264092953' post='2041466'] wow... Moosey called Nihil adorable!!! you 2 should date! [/quote] I did?
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1264093226' post='2041469'] Cooties!!!!!! [/quote] *sneezes on Nihil* oops
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1264093267' post='2041470'] *sneezes on Nihil* oops [/quote]
Arpy Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='20 January 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1264050801' post='2041304'] I was But I have a lot of French Canadian in my heritage so that might explain it [/quote] There are French people in [i]Canada[/i]‽‽‽ That's, like, [i]right next door[/i]! Ohs[i]noes[/i]!!!
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1264096991' post='2041504'] [/quote] Have you ever seen the movie "How to Eat Fried Worms"? In the opening scene the little boys puke on the back of the little girls' heads in front of them in the classroom and that's how cooties are spread or something Gross movie.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1264098124' post='2041528'] Have you ever seen the movie "How to Eat Fried Worms"? In the opening scene the little boys puke on the back of the little girls' heads in front of them in the classroom and that's how cooties are spread or something Gross movie. [/quote] [size="1"]Why are you still talking to me?? The dead can't talk, silly!!! [/size]
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1264099067' post='2041539'] [size="1"]Why are you still talking to me?? The dead can't talk, silly!!! [/size] [/quote] You're so dramatic. Get off the floor, I can see you breathing.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1264099167' post='2041543'] You're so dramatic. Get off the floor, I can see you breathing. [/quote] [size="1"]Your eyes are playing tricks on you. I'm most certainly deceased due to a cootie overdose.[/size]
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1264101292' post='2041573'] [size="1"]Your eyes are playing tricks on you. I'm most certainly deceased due to a cootie overdose.[/size] [/quote] Then you won't care if I do this to you... [img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/28/633502908397927014-sobriety.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Don't defile my corpse, you terrible woman!
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1264101902' post='2041589'] Don't defile my corpse, you terrible woman! [/quote] *puts permanent marker away* Fine... *drags Nihil's body away to be buried* I'm wearing red at your funeral.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1264102051' post='2041592'] *puts permanent marker away* Fine... *drags Nihil's body away to be buried* I'm wearing red at your funeral. [/quote] [quote name='pvtmiller' date='21 January 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1264102446' post='2041600'] I will wear my dress blues [/quote] SMM is in charge of the music and Rexi is the liturgical coordinator.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now