Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='pvtmiller' date='21 January 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1264103122' post='2041623'] well you knew him better [/quote] All I know about him is that he was Canadian, liked hockey, was obsessed with his beard, and was an incorrigible flirt Zunshynn should do it
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 The eulogy will be done at the wake, at which I have further specified that certain songs be played. It will be given by.......... I haven't picked yet. During the Mass, there will be no eulogy.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1264103497' post='2041638'] The eulogy will be done at the wake, at which I have further specified that certain songs be played. It will be given by.......... I haven't picked yet. During the Mass, there will be no eulogy. [/quote] I can be the designated weeper. I'm not bad at forcing tears sometimes.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='21 January 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1264103791' post='2041649'] I can be the designated weeper. I'm not bad at forcing tears sometimes. [/quote] You won't need to force it. The sight of my broken and lifeless body will inspire an intense outpouring of feelings of loss and utter abandonment.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1264103968' post='2041652'] You won't need to force it. The sight of my broken and lifeless body will inspire an intense outpouring of feelings of loss and utter abandonment. [/quote] Indeed. I'll miss your harassment so much. It will leave a hole in my heart.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='21 January 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1264104121' post='2041656'] [/quote] Just for that, you have to dig the grave. Good thing the ground is frozen this time of year.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1264104193' post='2041660'] Just for that, you have to dig the grave. Good thing the ground is frozen this time of year. [/quote] Aww cut her some slack. She doesn't realize we can't stand each other and I was the cause of your death.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='21 January 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1264104279' post='2041663'] I'm accustomed to frozen. [/quote] Ooh, yea. Forgot to tell you. I want a crypt, not just a grave. You'll have to dig the entire crypt, then lay the stonework.
sidemunch88 Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I think we are just going to put you into the ground
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='pvtmiller' date='21 January 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1264104777' post='2041682'] I think we are just going to put you into the ground [/quote] I will haunt you. Don't think I'm joking about this. I've got some darn good haunting ideas. I will scare the camo pattern right off your fatigues.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 January 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1264104860' post='2041686'] I will haunt you. Don't think I'm joking about this. I've got some darn good haunting ideas. I will scare the camo pattern right off your fatigues. [/quote]
tinytherese Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 You know, sometimes people don't like each other and then later fall in love unexpectedly, such as the heroine did in my avatar in Pride and Prejudice.
Moosey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='21 January 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1264105035' post='2041693'] You know, sometimes people don't like each other and then later fall in love unexpectedly, such as the heroine did in my avatar in Pride and Prejudice. [/quote] I am not prejudiced. I like most Canadians.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='21 January 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1264105035' post='2041693'] You know, sometimes people don't like each other and then later fall in love unexpectedly, such as the heroine did in my avatar in Pride and Prejudice. [/quote] I am a Mr. Darcy type, but Moosey is no Elizabeth!
tinytherese Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 What's cool is that my former roommate knew this guy that she couldn't stand who came from money and now they're engaged. I like to think of him as a real Mr. Darcy. He's studying to become a doctor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now