An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Catholic Monarch Of Prophecy

kafka

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Skinzo' date='03 April 2010 - 07:25 AM' timestamp='1270297538' post='2085966']
Nihil,
I wasn't saying that he was, only that his prediction that the "Warning" would occur on April 2 was wrong.

S.
[/quote]
You implied that it was related to Medjugorje though, didn't you?

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='10 March 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1268264465' post='2070607']
And Nilly I agree with you about Rahner.
[/quote]

Wow. I get eaten alive on Phatmass when I say anything negative at all about Rahner.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='aalpha1989' date='03 April 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1270323086' post='2086208']
Wow. I get eaten alive on Phatmass when I say anything negative at all about Rahner.
[/quote]
Really? By whom? Actually, I guess it's best not to answer that.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 April 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1270322852' post='2086206']
You implied that it was related to Medjugorje though, didn't you?
[/quote]

No. I was perhaps putting too many unrelated thoughts in the same phrase. My first comment meant only that Conte would
have to revise himself. The second about Medjugorje was only intended as a comment on the new Vatican commission on that.
Just an aside really.
Pax,

S.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Skinzo' date='03 April 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1270327317' post='2086253']
No. I was perhaps putting too many unrelated thoughts in the same phrase. My first comment meant only that Conte would
have to revise himself. The second about Medjugorje was only intended as a comment on the new Vatican commission on that.
Just an aside really.
Pax,

S.
[/quote]
Yea, mostly I was just bugging you. :)
My opinion on Medjugorje is strongly neutral. ;)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 April 2010 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1270328001' post='2086260']
Yea, mostly I was just bugging you. :)
My opinion on Medjugorje is strongly neutral. ;)
[/quote]

No problem. Thanks for the very good posts on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I just keep an open mind on Medjugorje and for that
matter Garabandal. It's all too confusing to commit to one side or the other as far as I can see. :)

S.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Skinzo' date='03 April 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1270328374' post='2086269']
No problem. Thanks for the very good posts on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I just keep an open mind on Medjugorje and for that
matter Garabandal. It's all too confusing to commit to one side or the other as far as I can see. :)

S.
[/quote]
In regards to any potential apparitions, etc., my policy is to think about it as little as possible, then accept the Church's decision. I just don't have the background or resources to take an educated position on my own.

cruciatacara

Was the world supposed to end this year and I missed it or something? I guess I don't know what end times means. Does it mean when Jesus comes back or when the world ends? If this has been discussed before, don't worry. I can go google it I guess. The first post just said somethign about the end times occuring this year so I wasn't sure what they meant.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='cruciatacara' date='06 April 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1270602685' post='2088068']
Was the world supposed to end this year and I missed it or something? I guess I don't know what end times means. Does it mean when Jesus comes back or when the world ends? If this has been discussed before, don't worry. I can go google it I guess. The first post just said somethign about the end times occuring this year so I wasn't sure what they meant.
[/quote]
Very very (very very very) few people believed that the world would end this year, or that the endtimes would be beginning.

Generally speaking, Catholics believe that the endtimes will happen in a few different stages including domination of the world by the Antichrist, lasting some number of years, and at the very very end, Jesus Christ returns.

Conte was wrong again about predicting the beginning of the first part of the tribulation. That doesnt affect me. I was a little disappointed for about a day. It is a difficult task to predict the beginning of the end times and he is not a prophet or hasnt recieved any private revelations. His theological understandings are all fallible.

I still think the first part of the tribulation will unfold over the next thirty years. Perhaps in a sense the it has already begun with the sustained attacks on Pope Benedict and things will slowly get worse over the next year or so and then the official events will begin next year.

I know some of this sounds ridiculous and some people like to mock or make light of all this, but I am sure it will begin sooner or later meaning in the next few years.

Conte is now thinking that it will go ill with Medjugorje and Garabandal. I dont promote these two private revelations since I am in now way an expert on them. I focus more on La Salette and Fatima, yet generally I think they are both true and that Father Petar is going to announce the first couple of events to the world, so that he as a humble priest will literally announce the beginning of the End Times to the Church for the Blessed Virgin Mary as I understand that above Isaiah verse to be referring to. Like I said before it is clear to me that the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing on earth over the past two centuries in order to announce and prepare the Faithful for the Tribulation.

It is clear to me (especially after having rigoursly studied moral theology over the past two months) that we are now in 2010 living in the most evil, most sinful, most horrific period of time that the world has ever known, and that God is about to strike.

That Great Warning spoken of above by other members is not a punishment. It is a gift to the Church and the world to prepare the Faithful for the first part of the Tribulation. It is also expressed in Sacred Scripture and in other private revelations (other than Garabandal).

We will see where things go over the next few years. There is a substantial amount of support from Sacred Scripture and private revelation that the first part of the tribulation will soon unfold over the next few decades. We will see.

For now I am taking a break from the GCM and studying moral theology which is more important. I can return to this subject in the future, and I still think I know who the GCM is. There are enough hints in my posts for an inquisitive person to figure out who he is without me explicitly naming him.

Edited by kafka

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='12 April 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1271096525' post='2091620']
Conte was wrong again about predicting the beginning of the first part of the tribulation. That doesnt affect me. I was a little disappointed for about a day. It is a difficult task to predict the beginning of the end times and he is not a prophet or hasnt recieved any private revelations. His theological understandings are all fallible.

I still think the first part of the tribulation will unfold over the next thirty years. Perhaps in a sense the it has already begun with the sustained attacks on Pope Benedict and things will slowly get worse over the next year or so and then the official events will begin next year.

I know some of this sounds ridiculous and some people like to mock or make light of all this, but I am sure it will begin sooner or later meaning in the next few years.

Conte is now thinking that it will go ill with Medjugorje and Garabandal. I dont promote these two private revelations since I am in now way an expert on them. I focus more on La Salette and Fatima, yet generally I think they are both true and that Father Petar is going to announce the first couple of events to the world, so that he as a humble priest will literally announce the beginning of the End Times to the Church for the Blessed Virgin Mary as I understand that above Isaiah verse to be referring to. Like I said before it is clear to me that the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing on earth over the past two centuries in order to announce and prepare the Faithful for the Tribulation.

It is clear to me (especially after having rigoursly studied moral theology over the past two months) that we are now in 2010 living in the most evil, most sinful, most horrific period of time that the world has ever known, and that God is about to strike.

That Great Warning spoken of above by other members is not a punishment. It is a gift to the Church and the world to prepare the Faithful for the first part of the Tribulation. It is also expressed in Sacred Scripture and in other private revelations (other than Garabandal).

We will see where things go over the next few years. There is a substantial amount of support from Sacred Scripture and private revelation that the first part of the tribulation will soon unfold over the next few decades. We will see.

For now I am taking a break from the GCM and studying moral theology which is more important. I can return to this subject in the future, and I still think I know who the GCM is. There are enough hints in my posts for an inquisitive person to figure out who he is without me explicitly naming him.
[/quote]

did conte make any predictions about the pope being arrested?

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='13 April 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1271147012' post='2092342']
did conte make any predictions about the pope being arrested?
[/quote]
not sure what you mean. The present pope? Or a pope during the events of the tribulation? And by whom?

infinitelord1

[quote name='kafka' date='13 April 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1271180267' post='2092547']
not sure what you mean. The present pope? Or a pope during the events of the tribulation? And by whom?
[/quote]

the present pope.

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='14 April 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1271223059' post='2093045']
the present pope.
[/quote]
no.