An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Fuzzy Bunny Crusade

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CherieMadame' date='08 May 2010 - 07:35 AM' timestamp='1273322121' post='2106899']
Do we just leave comments, or do we try to invite them to Phatmass? Are there any specific kind of instructions we need, or anything else we should know about the character of the Fuzzy Bunny Crusade?
[/quote]
Off the top of my head, it seems to me that most of the work would be done on their websites, and then we'd invite people who were genuinely interested to join us here. Otherwise I think we'd have to worry about people joining with only hostile intentions.

FBC had about 20 members, maybe more, divided into equal teams. (I think you may need more people)

There was one 'main' person in charge, dividing the teams, assign websites, etc.

Each team has a leader and 3-4 members. one of those members was a prayer warrior who did not 'engage', but who prayed for the team, the mission, and those who were being evangelized.

there was a password protected board, normally on TL, were everyone in the FBC could meet, talk, and ask questions, get opinions/'strategies'.

Above all, the FBC was charitable not only in truth but also in tone. Read that a few times...especially the last 4 words. :mellow:

I don't think mods can set up password protected threads...I will try myself, but if you want; I can also try to contact dUSt, if this is something you want to really do.

(the above is off of memory, so I might have forgotten some stuff)

but again, if this is something you are really interested in, i can try my best to help, if you would like....

Archaeology cat

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 May 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1273322682' post='2106903']
one of those members was a prayer warrior who did not 'engage', but who prayed for the team, the mission, and those who were being evangelized.
[/quote]
That I could do. I used to post quite a bit on FB with the Apologetics Knights, but with 2 kids, and at least one almost always in my lap, it just doesn't work for me to do much posting. But I can pray even with 2 kids climbing on me. ;)

Tridenteen

JMJ
I am a goofball, but I know my theology, and my catttykism. Can I fuzzy bunny on news angency sites?

dominicansoul

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 May 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1273322682' post='2106903']

Above all, the FBC was charitable not only in truth but also in tone. Read that a few times...especially the last 4 words. :mellow:
[/quote]

just thought this was worth repeating...

Vincent Vega

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 May 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1273322682' post='2106903']
Above all, the FBC was charitable [b]not only[/b] in truth [b]but also[/b] in tone.
[/quote]

Vincent Vega

Above all, the FBC was charitable not only [b]in truth[/b] but also [b]in tone[/b].
[/quote]

Vincent Vega

Above all, the FBC was charitable not only in truth [u][i]but also in tone[/i][/u].
[/quote]

Vincent Vega

Above all, the FBC was charitable not only in truth [b]but [u]also [size="6"]in[/size] [size="7"]tone[/size][/u][/b].
[/quote]

HisChildForever

Maybe this is what Phatmass needs in order to bring charity back to the forum.

Christie_M

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='08 May 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1273322682' post='2106903']
FBC had about 20 members, maybe more, divided into equal teams. (I think you may need more people)

There was one 'main' person in charge, dividing the teams, assign websites, etc.
[i]
Each team has a leader and 3-4 members. one of those members was a prayer warrior who did not 'engage', but who prayed for the team, the mission, and those who were being evangelized.[/i]

there was a password protected board, normally on TL, were everyone in the FBC could meet, talk, and ask questions, get opinions/'strategies'.

I don't think mods can set up password protected threads...I will try myself, but if you want; I can also try to contact dUSt, if this is something you want to really do.

(the above is off of memory, so I might have forgotten some stuff)

but again, if this is something you are really interested in, i can try my best to help, if you would like....
[/quote]

Well, nihil, if you're going to bring this back to the way it was, I'll gladly be a Prayer Warrior again. :)

I was an FBC prayer warrior. I don't know, I might be willing to do some active posting this time around, depending on the type of website.

Apotheoun

[img]http://kyecha.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/another_cute_bunny_by_m2pg.jpg[/img]