An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

MarisStella

FutureNun, that is the most stupendous thing I've heard all day. I am so happy for you. May Our Lady walk hand in hand with you on this most beautiful journey. :)

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' timestamp='1298940177' post='2216632']
+JMJ

:swoon:

Just got a call from Mother Abbess... She suggested Palm Sunday for my entrance... :heart: This is the 800th year since St. Clare left her home and took the holy habit. :nunpray:
[/quote]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am [i]so[/i] happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1298932937' post='2216589']
I listened to some CFR interviews last night and I can only think they were put into my life at that exact moment by God. :nun2: Mailing my application... NOW.
[/quote]

amesome!!!!! :dance:

+JMJ

Just got a call from Mother Abbess... She suggested Palm Sunday for my entrance... :heart: This is the 800th year since St. Clare left her home and took the holy habit. :nunpray:
[/quote]

YAY!!!! :clapping:

LaPetiteSoeur

+JMJ

[/quote]

:nun2:

Dieu vous benisse Future Nun!!

HopefulBride

+JMJ

[/quote]

Wow that is amesome. Do you have your shopping list yet?

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1298985858' post='2216753']
Wow that is amesome. Do you have your shopping list yet?
[/quote]

Oh, good question: I've always wondered what you bring with you! Do share once you get it!

LadyOfSorrows

+JMJ

[/quote]

AH! That's so exciting! And...so soon! Wow! CONGRATS!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

+JMJ

I'm not sure if everything would be ready by then, although it is just a little less than two months. Oy. That is so fast... And this all makes me so nervous! But I am so excited!

Thanks for the support and prayers, you guys :) VS is pretty much the best place on the internet! :nun2:

As for my shopping list, I think I need to make a visit soon to get some more information about all this. I still have to complete a psychological evaluation and hopefully have time for a visit to the doctor and dentist before entrance.

Please pray for me and my family. This will be difficult for everyone. I happen to know that my mom would not be happy with me entering before Easter. We still need to sit down and talk about when. :blush:

franciscanheart

+JMJ

[/quote]
:yahoo:

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' timestamp='1298993788' post='2216766']
+JMJ

I'm not sure if everything would be ready by then, although it is just a little less than two months. Oy. That is so fast... And this all makes me so nervous! But I am so excited!

Thanks for the support and prayers, you guys :) VS is pretty much the best place on the internet! :nun2:

As for my shopping list, I think I need to make a visit soon to get some more information about all this. I still have to complete a psychological evaluation and hopefully have time for a visit to the doctor and dentist before entrance.

Please pray for me and my family. This will be difficult for everyone. I happen to know that my mom would not be happy with me entering before Easter. We still need to sit down and talk about when. :blush:
[/quote]
:amen:

:nun1:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1299015722' post='2216902']
:yahoo:

:amen:

:nun1:
[/quote]

And where is that PM you promised? Did someone not visit the post office like they said they would? :think:

P.S. Regarding my vocation: I love my mom! "Do what you need to do." Hopefully we'll talk about all this soon :)

Edited by FutureNunJMJ

franciscanheart

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' timestamp='1299016033' post='2216906']
And where is that PM you promised? Did someone not visit the post office like they said they would? :think:

P.S. Regarding my vocation: I love my mom! "Do what you need to do." Hopefully we'll talk about all this soon :)
[/quote]
I was just about to PM you but allowed myself to get distracted with other threads here in VS. Guess what I just did. :blush:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' timestamp='1299016033' post='2216906']

[b]P.S. Regarding my vocation: I love my mom! "Do what you need to do." Hopefully we'll talk about all this soon :)[/b]
[/quote]

Praise God! That is GREAT!!

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1298932937' post='2216589']
I listened to some CFR interviews last night and I can only think they were put into my life at that exact moment by God. :nun2: Mailing my application... NOW.
[/quote]
NOW?!?!?! YAY!!!

+JMJ

[/quote]

:o :o :o :o

[size="6"]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!![/size]

:clapping: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: