An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun...

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1304313421' post='2235649']
When the Church choir starts singing "The Summons" and you start to cry. :)
[/quote]

:smile2:

FutureSister2009

I've got more

When you get home from Rome and you see your friends the Sisters there when you get off the bus and you're more excited to see them than your own mother!

When you find out you will get to meet another Sister from your Order soon and you get so excited!

When your most popular thread to visit on here is Vocation Station!

When almost everything you bought in Rome is Religious

When you're about to turn your room into a Shrine

Edited by FutureSister2009

InPersonaChriste

When you have a kneeler in your bedroom and when all the posters in your room are religious.

Oh and their are marian shrines EVERYWHERE in your house.

MargaretTeresa

When you begin designing your bedroom in your new condo around where you can fit all your religious artwork! (I might have room for a small shrine for many saints, Jesus, and Mary, Queen of Apostles!)

• 2 weeks later...
FutureSister2009

When you want to be friends with as many Sisters as possible on Facebook! :whistle: :nun1:

When you are always looking at the pages like Crazy4nuns and the Nun Picture Thread rotfl :cloud9:

MargaretTeresa

When you "stalk" sisters via Facebook and Twitter...and did I mention their blogs and YouTube channels? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]

faithcecelia

When you go clothes shopping and find yourself drawn to a plain brown/black cardigan.

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1305145443' post='2240187']
When you go clothes shopping and find yourself drawn to a plain brown/black cardigan.
[/quote]

That's why I don't shop alone! My mom or friend goes with me to make sure I don't get any "nun-like" clothes.

FutureSister2009

When you find out a friend of yours is visiting a convent in Michagan and you get so jealous! :sad2: :cry: :cry3:

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1305218013' post='2240502']
When you find out a friend of yours is visiting a convent in Michagan and you get so jealous! :sad2: :cry: :cry3:
[/quote]

DITTO

faithcecelia

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1305218013' post='2240502']
[/quote]

Im going on a visit tomorrow but I still feel really jealous reading about those who are about to enter.

[quote name='CherieMadame' timestamp='1287142574' post='2179737']
... when your friends have nicknamed you "Sister" !
[/quote]

it's funny, perfect strangers have seen me praying the rosary and started talking to me calling me "Sister" and i don't correct them

AccountDeleted

When your brother teases you all the time about your 'boyfriend' (Jesus), although these days he calls Him my 'husband' because he likes the idea of having God for a brother-in-law :dance:

JessicaKoch

I was about to go for an aspirancy and fellow co-workers and customers that knew "Shhh 'sister' is here!" LOL it was really funny when someone swore!