An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun...

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1326374793' post='2367549']
When you sob from joy when your in the arms of your favorite Sister... *hugs*
[/quote]

Yep, I've done that too.

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325616991' post='2362364']
[url="http://www.familychristian.com/mr-right-hooded-sweatshirt-8.html"]http://www.familychr...eatshirt-8.html[/url]
[/quote]

I just read the small text on that... "He walks on water. He opens the door..." Hahahahaha! :D

LaPetiteSoeur

When your best friend and her parents are sure you're going to be a nun...and you haven't told them yet!

she_who_is_not

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1326392485' post='2367711']
When your best friend and her parents are sure you're going to be a nun...and you haven't told them yet!
[/quote]

I was chatting with a friend about weddings the other day and said, "If I ever get married, I'll blah blah blah." She got this weird look on her face and I said, "What, do you think that is tacky?" She replied, "No, I just assumed you were going to marry Jesus." Cue blushing, flustered, stammering SWIN.

When you got to a Sisters wake and see that under her hands she is holding her written out vows in beautiful cursive and think... I hope that my cursive will be that neat when I write out mine.............................................

Probably in here before but instead of thinking of names for your kids, you think what your religious name will be. :hehe2:

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1326465254' post='2368299']
When you got to a Sisters wake and see that under her hands she is holding her written out vows in beautiful cursive and think... I hope that my cursive will be that neat when I write out mine.............................................
[/quote]

Mine are going to be terrible. I've seen kindergarteners with better handwriting than me.

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1326466337' post='2368313']
Probably in here before but instead of thinking of names for your kids, you think what your religious name will be. :hehe2:

Mine are going to be terrible. I've seen kindergarteners with better handwriting than me.
[/quote]

Mine isn't too bad, but still, hers was gorgeous! Now she passed away at 100 years old and back then they were taught to have good writing skills....

Edited by i<3LSOP

[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1321973172' post='2339423']

And when you're surfing youtube for vocation videos and crying while watching the profession ones
[/quote]

I did this for like an hour one day...

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]And when you're surfing youtube for vocation videos and crying while watching the profession ones[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Oh - the hours I have spent!!!! And when son appears, and I am red eyed and sniffing, how to explain?
It's not the first time he asked me if I prefered that life to the one I have now.

• 3 weeks later...
LaPetiteSoeur

When in contact with a CSJ in order to volunteer with their order, she sends you vocation related stuff too! :nun:

You know exactly how much money you need for the plane ticket for your next visit and you will skimp and save on just about everything to be able to make said visit.